8 Pinterest Accounts To Follow...


I've recently become a bit obsessed with pinterest. It's a great place for procrastination but theres also some really useful information on there. It's much more than just pinning pretty pictures as I've discovered some new blogs, helpful tutorials and much more. If you're new to pinterest or love it just as much as I do, here are 8 pinterest accounts to follow.


Primark - maybe an obvious one but if you love the store then this is one to subscribe to.

Byrdie Beauty - if you're a beauty lover then this is one to follow

Craft Candy - all things DIY and crafts

Nouvelle Daily - if you love the blog then you'll definitely want to subscribe to their pins, especially if you're an interior lover.

Miss Makeup Magpie - I'm a big fan of Gemmas blog but shes also a pinning queen. I'm always repinning her pins as theres something for everyone!

Style Me Pretty - a lovely account for wedding inspiration!

Lauren Conrad - I wouldn't describe myself as a massive fan of Laurens but I do love her pinterest account. Her pins are very pretty and girly!

Clementine Daily - A lovely account for everything home and lifestyle

You can also subscribe to my boards here *shameless plug*


Do you have any favourite pinners? Are you on pinterest - I'd to follow you so leave your username if you are!

Twitter | Bloglovin | Google +

9 comments

  1. Hi, you can follow me on pinterest, I will follow you back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah as if I needed more reasons to be addicted to Pinterest haha. Great post. xx

    Eärendil

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Pinterest too...joining Pinterest is like entering the black hole!!
    http://vodkaandarose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a useful post - I love Pinterest!
    Jemma | Jemma In Words

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I love Pinterest but I find it ridiculously addictive that I have to ration myself or I don't get anything done! It's a great place to get inspiration quick though. xx

    ambertealights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just got Pinterest so will definitely be checking these out!

    My Pinterest
    Freya Blendell

    ReplyDelete
  7. I looooove Pinterest, Gemma's boards make you just want to jump into that world and live there xD
    Instead I just repin and heart all the pictures she posts. :D

    Juyey xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, I've subbed to them all! Including yours ;)

    Georgina x
    foxonthehunt.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It took me a while to get my head around Pinterest, but I think I'm there now! Mine is http://www.pinterest.com/lilblogofbeauty/ x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo