Advertise On Sweet Electric This November For Just £4


After having a little trial run with offering blog advertising, I've decided to make to the process much easier and cheaper! 
Sweet Electric is a great way to advertise your blog and receive exposure to over 2000 readers every day. Adverts run from the beginning of the month until the end and costs just £4, which includes;

Blogger Advertising
A linked advert in the sidebar (300 x 150px) 
A mention in the monthly advertisers post with an about section and links to your social media
A #ff on twitter every Friday
I can make an advert for you if needed

Price - £4 for a whole month!

To take up this offer simply email me at zoe.wells@ymail.com 

*This offer is for bloggers only!


Twitter | Bloglovin | Google +

2 comments

  1. This is such a good price and I think I will definitely think about iit!!

    http://whatmaisiedid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too! :) just discovered your blog through bloglovin and loving your blogging style!

    Grace x
    blog.gracetakesphotos.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo