#barefacedorbold Palette Challenge With Westfield


This week I'm going to be bringing you a series of makeup looks in collaboration with Westfield BareFacedorBold campaign. Photographing makeup looks isnt my forte so I'll have to just give it my best shot.
I'm starting off the first of three bare faced looks with what is essentially my everyday look and about as barefaced as I get. I generally dont wear that much make on an average day as I work from home.


On an average day I wear the following products

Rimmel match perfection foundation
Seventeen stay time concealer
Vichy dermablend powder
New CID i-glow compact shimmer powder in ice pop*
Kevyn Aucoin celestial highlighter
Beauty UK brow kit (not pictured)
The Body Shop strawberry lip balm
Revlon colorstay liner
Lancome hypnose mascara (love this)
Bobbi Brown shell eyeshadow* (washed over the lid)


Twitter | Bloglovin | Google +

9 comments

  1. Wow, how stunning is that Bobbi Brown palette! I need it in my life!
    Your skin looks flawless, so I'll definitely be checking out that foundation.
    Daniela xo | danielascribbles ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really great look! So natural yet so pretty! xx

    emily x ♥ | emily's beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, you should do similar posts like this, really great! xx

    Freya Blendell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation!

    beautyonthecheap.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cant wait to see the rest of this series. Completely agree with Hypnose Drama, ah-mazing mascara!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bobbi brown palette is beautiful. Love this look x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That eye palette is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award. You can check it out here:

    http://nina-neulrin.blogspot.com/2014/10/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo