Most Loved in September!


How is it October already?!!I've already managed to buy a Christmas present this week so I'm feeling a bit more organised than usual. I also have a feeling theres going to be plenty of gorgeous new beauty things on the horizon this month. Anyway, back to September and I had a few favourite beauty products. Mainly goodies that are practical, rather than pretty. Ok, there was one mega pretty item in the Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette in Streak. I've been using the highlighter in this palette pretty much every day - its so beautiful!If you're a pale girl like me, you need this palette in your life, its stunning and the shades of bronzer, blush and highlighter are really flattering.

Some other pieces of makeup I've loved this past month are Lancomes Hypnose mascara. I received a mini sample with a Debenhams order and thought I'd give it a go. I've actually used this a few years ago and hated it but for some reason, this time around I'm loving it. It really makes my lashes look longer and more defined. It's also super easy to remove too, which is always a good thing. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be buying the full size version of this soon. Another surprise has been the Wild About Beauty Lipstick in maddy. I received this with last months You Beauty box and its a really beautiful lipstick. 'Maddy' is a nude beige in a lightweight, slightly glossy finish. It doesn't dry out my lips and it feels comfortable to wear. 

For skincare, to keep my skin nourished I've been using the Roger & Gallet Huile Gourmande Fleur De Figuier Ultra Nourishing Oil* - a 96% natural oil that can be used on both skin and hair. The fragrance contains grapefruit and fig. It reminds me of being on holiday as its fruity yet fresh. You can just spritz this oil wherever needed. I like to spritz it all over after a shower and spray it in my hair for extra conditioning. It feels light, refreshing and moisturising - a huge thumbs up! For my skin, I've also been using the Claudia Louch Mineral Mud Mask.* I've used this a lot over the past few weeks as my skin has been terrible lately so I've been trying everything to get it back on track. This mask is non-comedogenic, free from parabens and fragrance and is 94% natural. Ingredients include pure artic mineral mud with grape seed and jojoba seed oil to detox and firm. Despite being a mud mask, this isn't a product that will dry your skin out. It leaves my skin feeling soft, refreshed and looking clearer after use. Though the Claudia Louch range is on the pricier side, I haven't been disappointed with any of the range that I've tried so far. 

Finally, I have to give a mention to a hair brush - I never thought I'd be raving about a hair brush of all things as to me they all look similar but the Airmotion Hair Brush* has changed my mind. The Airmotion brush is made to help reduce wear and tear. It glides through the hair, helping the smooth and reduce tangles. Even on knotted hair, it quickly brushes through and untangles. The brush is made with matte rubber so its easy to grip and keep hold of. Theres been many times I've been brushing my hair and the comb or brush has gone sailing out of my hands so making a brush easy to hold adds a few brownie points. 

What products have been on your favourite list this month?




19 comments

  1. I absolutely love your picks :)

    Serene

    xoxox

    www.imserenel.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The naked flushed palette is gorgeous! Love the blush shade!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Urban Decay face palette sounds lovely. I'd really like to try it.

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got one of the Wild About Beauty lipsticks in my YBD box, mine was a lighter shade but really like the formula and they feel really moisturising :) Lovely post! x

    http://xxchloescloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Urban Decay Palette looks really amazing and in my opinion also the price is okay. I'm def gonna take a look at it :)
    xo Carina
    www.golden-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That hairbrush sounds interesting! I might give it a go! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't quite believe its October either, still feels like May was last week. But I do adore that lip colour, perfect for autumn!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Naked flushed palettes are so beautiful!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dang, already bought a Christmas present! Seems like you have everything together x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want to give the airmotion brush a try. Lovely choices x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to try the Urban Decay Flushed Palette. It's so pretty! The oil sounds nice too. Need to pay more attention to that brand. x

    speakingbeautyuk.blogspot.co.uk | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  12. The urban decay naked flushed Palette looks so pretty! Xx

    www.chantellehudson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. The UD palette looks perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great favourites :).
    www.anaviglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need that Naked palette in my life!

    http://shewhoisshort.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great favourites!

    http://amyscornerblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post! I'd like to try the Urban Decay flushed palette, as I swear by most of their products! xx

    xbeccabe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. The Naked Flushed Palette looks beautiful! ^ - ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I was thinking of getting that Naked palette, but wasn't sure it would suit my pale skin. Well, now I know it will! And I'm not sure what I should do with that information - probably order it right away...

    Ivory Avenue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo