Awesome Advertisers #1


This month, I've been lucky enough to have some amazing sponsors on my sidebar. Not only are these awesome ladies but they have super amazing blogs too. I've decided to split this post into two parts in order to share these bloggers with you. Here are the first of several lovely ladies gracing my sidebar in November. P.S If you're interested in sponsoring my blog in December, you can check out all the details here.




Hiya! I'm Rhiannon from www.rhiannontalksfashion.blogspot.co.uk and my blog is all about fashion, with the exception of #FashionFreeFridays which are often beauty related. I'm an A level student, and so I always try to make sure my outfits are affordable, so you may see a couple of posts about saving money on your clothes and makeup (which is always useful). My style is incredibly feminine, with lots of dresses, floral patterns and pink! I've been blogging for a few months and have absolutely adored every moment, so please go and have a look at my blog, and you can find me on twitter and instagram by searching @rhiannon_525! x

Best Wishes, Rhiannon x



Louminous



Louminous is a beauty, fashion, food and lifestyle blog written by me, Lucy Old (or Lou). A creative outlet whilst doing a degree in Biochemistry it started out as my way of expressing my girly, artistic side. During this time, it has slowly developed a much wider range of topics, be it book recommendations, DIYs or creative ways to store your jewellery. Along with a large dose of make up looks, nail art ideas and the best beauty products season by season. In essence, whichever harebrained idea I come up with next. I've been around in the blogging world for around 6 years now so grab a cuppa and stay for a while, I love a good ol' chinwag! :)






Hi I'm Hannah and I blog at Hannah Bakes Things. I'm 22, living in the Midlands and cake is my spirit animal. I'm all about simple, achievable home cooking and love creating new recipes (mostly desserts). On the blog you will usually find me talking about dessert or my obsession with chai tea. I'm very friendly (especially if food is involved) so if you'd like to say hi you can also find me on twitter: @hannahwebs



The Fox and The Furrow


I'm Abigail, a country girl from Norfolk who's just jumped into the cosmopolitan life of London. I'm trying my best to start a 'simple living' lifestyle, which involves lots of baking, slow food, crafts and a good stomp in the outdoors. Sometimes at odds with the regular demands of a 22-year old, my blog is an online scrapbook of figuring out 'what's next' whilst discovering my new city, London. There's always a piece of my heart in Norfolk, so I sneak it into my blog whenever I can! I feature all the lovely things in life, with a little culture and thought thrown in too, so come and join me for a cosy chat. Just bring a book, in case I'm late...





Hello, I am Iris! I am a beauty and lifestyle bloggers with a love for d.i.y and beautiful things. 
 I am a professional makeup and hairstylist and love to share tips of the trade.  





Hi, I'm Catherine and I blog over at The Beauty Trove. I'm a twenty something born and bred Yorkshire girl, with a love of pink, nail polish and all things girly.

The Beauty Trove is a blog for beauty lovers and girly girls alike, with a love of make up, fashion, nail polish and all things pretty. Head on over for a mixed bag of a blog with beauty news, reviews, nail art and more, theres something for everyone. Hope to see you there. 



All Things Beautiful


Hello, I'm Beth from All Things Beautiful! I recently dropped out of college to pursue blogging and child care- in that order! And I am much happier for it. I am sure you will find something on All Things Beautiful that you'll like from yummy recipes to tips for your blog. Blogging is my passion and I am incredibly enthusiastic about it so I hope this comes across on my blog. I would love to see you over there and please make sure you say hi! 

5 comments

  1. There are some lovely blogs here- some I know and enjoy reading already, and some that I've just discovered thanks to this post :)
    Jennifer x
    Ginevrella | Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look great. Given me some Sunday morning reading!
    http://www.sweetwordsprettypictures.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just had a look at the other advertisers and I particularly love Hannah's!

    Beth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blogs, will definitely be checking them out x

    Freya Blendell

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your new banner Zoe!
    http://www.sweetwordsprettypictures.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo