Fashion Friday | ASOS Clearance Picks


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Fashion Friday is a new feature every fortnight in which I pick out a few of the best budget or sale buys from around the net! You can see the previous edition here.

My favourite online store is by far ASOS. It's the first place I go to when I'm looking for something to wear as I know they'll have something I like. The clearance section is also really good too. I usually find a few things in there - I've spotted a few things I like which I've added to my Christmas list so fingers crossed they dont sell out. 

A few of my top picks include this cropped patterned jumper (1). I wouldn't normally go for something so bright in winter but I love how they've styled this. Plus I don't think it looks too cropped either so you don't have to worry about your muffin top. The next thing I love is this gold and brown bangle (2). It reminds me of a Marc Jacobs one and looks so much more expensive than it is. ASOS have some gorgeous accessories, including Ted Baker. This Ted Baker makeup bag (3) is stunning and would make a nice Xmas gift. One for my wishlist.

On the bag front, there are several sale items that stand out but if I had to pick one it would be this pink satchel (4) for just £12. The colour really pops and will brighten up a winter outfit. I think it would be a nice evening bag too as its the perfect size. Finally, in the shoe section I spotted these black lace up boots (5). I'm the type of person who wears boots all year round so I like to have a few different pairs. For £16, these are stylish and purse friendly. 

I've also got a few things bookmarked ready for the winter sale, which is normally a good'un (at least on the clothes side - the beauty section is usually meh!)

Do you have any ASOS favourites?


Twitter | Bloglovin | Google +

8 comments

  1. I love asos sales! Some great bargains x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this jumper and I think I will have to get it!

    http://whatmaisiedid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing picks!
    ♥XO♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the jumper! I would have also picked this one.
    http://www.malondarose.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going to have to make a trip to ASOS I think!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post and blog! Love the ted baker make-up bag and the jumper!

    pollywally

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! I also did a post like this one on my blog but there are so many good things on offer that we haven't coincided in our choices! I love shopping in asos!

    www.ingridhughes.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo