Recent Lifestyle Favourites


It's been a while since I wrote about my lifestyle favourites but I have a few lovely things to talk about. I also seem to have completely forgotten how to write a blog post after taking a few days off this week so I apologise if I ramble on. I have some really exciting things coming up on here soon - I know I'm biased but its something good to look out for!

Back to today's post and firstly, I received the beautiful classy bristol watch from Daniel Wellington. I've never owned a really nice watch so I'm truly grateful to have this little gem in my life. The Bristol watch has a leather strap - it comes in black, brown and tan so you pick one to suit your style. The face has swarovski crystals all around the outside and the plating is available in rose gold or silver. I choose rose gold as I think it adds an elegant touch.


I have really small wrists and this watch fits perfectly. The case is 26mm so its ideal for those who prefer smaller styles. I find the majority of watches look far too big on my wrist and normally have straps too long but this one is a brilliant fit. The watches on the Daniel Wellington website all have free delivery and you can get 15% off any order with the code sweetelectric - expires November 30th.


Although I didn't purchase this all that recently, I need to mention my love for Primark homeware. I love the bedding section in particular, however I spotted this french shabby chic style cushion for £6 and purchased it for my bedroom. I always find something in Primani whether it clothes or home items!
I don't mention it much on here as its primarily a beauty blog but I love to read. I think I need to sign up to my local library as buying books adds up. I'm the type of person that hates new technology. OK, I don't hate it as such but I would rather buy actual books rather than a kindle. My recent read is 'It's Not Me, It's You' by Mhari McFarlane. I'm not the biggest chick lit fan but I've read her previous two books and quite enjoyed them. This one is definitely in the chick lit genre - its a little too cliched at times but I enjoyed it and if you're looking for a nice light read then this would be perfect. Plus its only £3.85 for the hardback on Amazon!



Like a few others, I'm a big Kate Spade fan. Theres now a new UK website with free delivery and I've definitely got a massive wish list for Christmas. I love this laptop case. There's also some really pretty jewellery too. However, I'm hoping for the agenda, which isn't on the site so fingers crossed. 


Twitter | Bloglovin | Google +

10 comments

  1. I love Primark homeware too, they have some really gorgeous pieces :)

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love DW watches, yours is so beautiful ! love the rosegold details x

    CLUB AVENUE | BY ELZA BEATRISE http://club-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such lovely items! x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The watch is lovely- I love really simple, classic watches. I'm rubbish at wearing them though- normally I can't wear them when I'm on placement in the hospital so I forget to wear them at any other time.
    Jennifer x
    Ginevrella | Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. the kate spade laptop case is so perfect! x


    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Daniel Wellington watches are so stunning and sleek!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I need to head to my local Primark, I keep seeing some gorgeous stuff from their homeware line.
    Imogen’s Typewriter. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the watch. I've been following their instagram account for a while now and they have amazing watches, love them sooo soo much :)

    xx Cecil // www.wednesday19th.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Daniel Wellington watches, my mam has a beautiful one my dad got her for her birthday :) also love Kate Spade! My purse is from her New York collection, when I actually bought it in NY as well! Lovely reading this post :)
    amber love

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo