Sharing My Favourite Sweet Electric Posts


As I've been blogging for almost three years now, I thought I'd take stock of all my blog posts and do a lil' reflecting. Here are a few of my favourite posts that I've written on here and some light Sunday reading inspiration.

* A super easy DIY phone case

* hydration, hydration, hydration

* five ways to feel more positive

* pale girls can bronze and contour

* a 99p MAC 217 dupe

* green tea | the benefits

* liners for every budget

* an ode to MAC satin taupe

* 5 ways to solve writers block

* things you think you need (but dont) to be a blogger

* your blog is a blog


Twitter | Bloglovin | Google +

7 comments

  1. Such a good review you're so inspiring I've decided to start my own blog, will you please follow me it would mean a lot :) x
    http://www.bloglovin.com/loveorlipstick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! I can't wait to read all of these :)

    Missmacbeauty | Missmacbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great posts! I've been following along for a while now and you give so much helpful advice for blogging and more! xx

    —Rebecca
    wanderdust.co

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw wow what an achievement Blogging for 3 years.
    I am going to read over a few of the favs you have posted. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, three years. Congratulations x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo