5 Xmas Gift Ideas You May Not Have Thought Of...


Now that it's December, the Christmas gift guides are out in full force. I love seeing suggestions for presents as it can make Xmas shopping that little bit easier. If you're still stuck for ideas on what to buy a loved one, colleague, neighbour or even perhaps someone who's not expecting a gift then I have 5 ideas. 
Homeware is a popular choice at Christmas. However, it can be quite difficult to cater for someones taste without spending a fortune. That's why I think trinkets and small decorations are perfect for a Christmas present or stocking filler. Gifts & Pieces is an online shop run by Abbey over at Beauty Full Homes. Gift & Pieces sells all kinds of lovely little homeware gifts, including this super cute 'everything starts with a dream' storage box* - its perfect for placing on your desk, a set of drawers or anywhere else around the house. I'm going to put in on my desk to store things like paper clips and other stationary bits and pieces. 


Gifts & Pieces also have some super cute mugs. I love the Miss Darcy Bird Mug in Lavender and Silver*. These mugs come gift boxed so they make a really lovely gift. These are the type of mugs that are just to pretty to use. I'm thinking of using mine on my desk to store stationary as its very decorative. The polka dot monogrammed mug is gorgeous too!!


On the beauty side of things, a professional nail kit is perfect for any beauty lover. This is the Rokit Gel Polish Professional Kit* for creating a gel manicure at home. I'll have a full review of this coming shortly but its ideal for anyone wanting to create a professional treatment in the comfort of their own home. 


It can be quite a difficult task when it comes to purchasing fragrances for presents as scents are really a personal thing. However, if you enjoy buying scents for loved ones then you're prayers may finally have been answered. The Library of Fragrance* offer a range of fragrances that each have a unique scent based on everyday smells around us. You can use these scents individually or layer them for your own personal blend. You can use each one as perfume and apply to your wrists or spritz it all over your body. I really like these are they're not too overpowering and each one smells really fresh!They're currently on offer at Boots too, so they're well worth a look at if you're considering gifting a fragrance this year.  


For any stationary lover, a pretty notebook would make a welcome present. I adore the Rifle Paper Co as their prints are so beautiful. I've had this notebook set for a while but I pretty much use it everyday so its been well worth buying. I believe you can find them in Waterstones, Papermash and this set is at Amazon here


Twitter | Bloglovin | Google +

6 comments

  1. Great choices, I love Gifts & Pieces, and Library of Fragrance fragrances are perfect for christmas presents!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks!
    I love that storage box, it's adorable!
    <3 Fran - www.frannymac.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always think of mugs when I'm stuck for gift ideas, because who doesn't love receiving one and can you ever have too many?

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The patterns on those notebooks are beautiful!

    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely ideas! I think I'll get my sister a notebook to add to her homemade hamper! I'm putting lots of bits together for my sister and my parents 'cos I can't afford much so lots of little things can be exciting too! :) xo
    amber love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the ideas, theyre all really sweet and a bit unique ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo