Bettering Your Blog in 2015 & Some Amazing Blogging Advice


I'm not one for new years resolutions but as I said in this post, I want to better my blog in 2015. I don't think theres anything wrong with wanting to better yourself - as a perfectionist I'm always in competition with myself to try and improve and I think my blog has a lot of room for improvement. 
So how do I think a blog can be improved? Well, its easy to say write better, improve your photography or blog design but putting things into practise can prove more difficult.
I intend on bettering my blog with the help of all the amazing blog advice on the net. Theres so many different tips that it can be overwhelming but using clear and concise information where needed really can help you to improve.

My favourite pieces of advice

A few pieces of advice I'll be using in 2015 includes;

How to get serious about blogging - great advice if you want to take your blog to the next level.

How to promote your blog successfully on social media - advice for really getting your blog out there!

How to make a media kit for a small blog - great introduction for making a media kit for ANY blog.

How to use google keyword planner - really great for seo purposes

13 ways to drive traffic to old blog posts - great for boosting overall traffic.

How I started making a full time blogging income - for when you're considering taking the next step

How to attract more visitors by writing killer blog titles - something that tends to go under the radar.

Simple background hacks - a great post for photography and a great series on taking better blog pictures


What do you have planned for your blog in 2015?




Twitter | Bloglovin | Google +

27 comments

  1. This is one of my new years revolutions too, as I want to be more consistent with my posts. Thanks for all the useful info and links :)

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to take my blog further in 2015. These tips are great, thanks for sharing! x

    Alice Red | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you on bettering yourself - I think it's the best motivator and it's healthier than looking to others.

    I want to start using a schedule to motivate me to post regularly! I just started and I know there's a danger that I'll lose motivation and forget about it otherwise haha. Thanks for round-up of advice - I'm having a read and taking notes :)

    Ivana @ Hope and Ramble xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saving this post! Thanks for the links. I'm going through them all now
    Win a £25 New Look Gift Card with Reinventing Neesha ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this post, I am a fairly new blogger with a lot to learn. I will check out these sites.
    Regards Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post, and thanks for sharing all that information. Got a few reads this week!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of the posts you linked to and am planning on implementing a lot of them this coming year. Good luck!!! And merry Christmas! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. This advice is so great. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!
    Looks like a nice list, will have to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing my Google keyword post. Can't wait to see how you blog better in 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a helpful post - thank you! I'm off to read those links x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Improving my blog is one of my 2015 goals and these are some great tips. There are so many things to work on it's hard to figure out what to tackle first.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh I'm about to go and read all these links now, thank you!

    Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your blog advice this year has been amazing it has really help me kick start my blog thank you so much.
    http://everythingsara1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for posting this! I bookmarked many of these!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love all these advice! they are all helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great post I have planned a lot of what you have said :
    I get my new camera and lighting soooo better pictures and also I want to get more organised with my posts and spend more time writing rather than rushing. Xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. This post is sooo helpful, I will definetly look up to it in case of advice :) I would like to improve my social media profiles and some of the content I post.

    xx Cecil // www.wednesday19th.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Will bookmark this for reference in the future! Great links! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow thanks for the advice! I will definitely bookmark all these posts ^_^

    Laila from Townhouse Palette

    ReplyDelete
  21. Some great pieces of advice. I agree I'm not big into New Years resolutions unless I know they're something I'm going to stick to. I definitely want to improve my blog, I intend to improve the photography more than anything

    www.hcozens.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. Defiantly got some boxing day reads there, thank you for sharing!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are great pieces of advice, I really struggle to blog and always try my hardest to do it but I think in 2015 I will just sit back and enjoy reading everyone else's :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for putting this together! You're a life savior! I really want to better my blog as well in 2015 and these will be a huge help! :) xx

    Mary Bloomy

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow these are great advices! My annual goal for my blog! Merry Christmas! :)

    Arra
    Style Reader

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh My Gosh that's a lot to go through and trust me I did but it was so so so helpful. Thanks for putting it all in to one place. I have a feeling this post will be one of those I come back to again and again.

    Amazing post.

    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo