10 Amazing Links for Improving Your Blog Photography


If there is one aspect of blogging that is my mountain to climb, its photography. Photography isn't something that comes naturally to me. I'm really keen to work hard to improve it but its a definitely a challenge. If you're like me and you want to up your photography game then I've found the following resources that are incredibly helpful.


All about prime lenses and focal lengths - A beautiful mess
A great post if you use a DSLR or camera with different lenses

How to make product collages for you blog - A beautiful mess
Great if you want to make a wishlist for a blog post

Photoshop Tips & Tricks - How to nest for less
A really helpful post for editing your photos

Simple background hacks - Mama miss
A great post for background ideas

Exploring still life photography - Simple as that
A really good post with helpful tips

4 tips for DSLR beginners - Shrimp salad circus
A really helpful post if you're new to a DSLR camera

Top 5 blog photography tips - Design, eat repeat
A lovely post with links to other resources and ebooks

How to get a white background for your photos - Hello nature
So helpful if you want a clear, white background for your photos

DIY photo light box - Flex and twine
A brilliant post for making your own lightbox

5 tips for photographing beauty products - Hair spray and high heels
Really interesting post for all beauty bloggers


Twitter | Bloglovin | Google +

12 comments

  1. This is fantastic, thank you for sharing these. Your blog is so helpful. :) Wendy xx
    Scottish Wendy | Wendy's World

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the links! :) x
    www.sparklethiscity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I'm loving all of the blogging tips lately! The background hack post is so useful :)
    Becki | beautyandthebrunette.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Photography definitely doesn't come naturally to me either! I want to learn how to use my camera better and get more out of it so this list of posts will definitely help me get started :) thank you for sharing xx

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very helpful. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing!
    Blog photography is not something I've got the hang of yet and these links will help me loads!

    Helen

    www.jumblebug.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was an exceptionally helpful round-up of advice. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post and amazing tips/links as always - thank you :)
    http://www.Mimiflys.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great mix of tips and articles. This post was extremely helpful. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this!

    http://leathervslace.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for including me on this list with such wonderful company, Zoe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo