8 Amazing Free Resources For New Bloggers


These days theres a lot of blogging advice and resources on the web. If you're relatively new to blogging its a complete minefield. As I've said before, I think any blogger should take advice/tips/etc with a pinch of salt as its YOUR blog and essentially you have to do whatever you want to do. However, if you're looking for help with something in particular then blogging advice is a great place to start and theres some excellent resources out there. To narrow it down a little, I'm sharing a few articles/resources that I think are extremely helpful for new bloggers. 

Things to bear in mind when it comes to blogging | From Roses - great tips and advice for all bloggers

Blogging competitions: the one thing that brings me to the boil | London Beauty Queen - brilliant post on why blogging competitions really arent all that. 

How to set up a custom domain in blogger | The Wonder Forest - really helpful if you want your own domain name

8 things nobody told me about blogging | The Wonder Forest - love this post (can you tell I love Dana's blog?!)

How to launch a blog on a budget | By Regina - really informative post with printouts

How to start a blog : creating quality content | Elle & Co - a post to make you really think about the content you're creating

20 photography tips & tricks | A Beautiful Mess - awesome advice for all kinds of photography

Blogging & social media - a guide for beginners | Postcards From Rachel - some great pointers for newbies to blogging

Twitter | Bloglovin | Google +

35 comments

  1. Thanks for this, it will really help me out :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post for newbies! x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this helpful links! I trust in you as you are the pro <3
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when you do this type of post, it's so helpful!

    blushhx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for a very handy post, it's very useful! The Wonder Forest has really helped me with my blog especially my own domain :-)

    alice xo | beautybyalicee | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a helpful post! I can't wait to get stuck in and read all of these!

    Ciara x | Ciara Pocket

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this post! I am new to this Blogging world and it is still very confusing to me, but I love doing it. I will be putting these posts to good use! xo

    www.angelarosebenson.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this so helpful to me. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not really a new blogger anymore, but these are still very useful! I read By Regina religiously, she's such an inspiration.

    Narcis

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for putting together this post! I'm going to start going through them!

    Linh | SimplyLinh

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is amazing advice, thank you

    Aine Oh

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great list, I swear by the tips and tricks for photography from A Beautiful Mess. They're so helpful! x

    FARFROMPERFECTIONXO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for putting this list together, it's really helpful for a newbie like me haha!

    Emma x
    www.emma-alyson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. great post - gonna go check them all :) x
    www.sparklethiscity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's so nice to see that successful bloggers help those, who have just started. :)

    matteroflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I started my blog about a month ago, these resources are very helpful.
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Some of these are so helpful, thank you!! :) xx

    Amy • Amy’s Corner

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh thank you for making a list! This comes in very handy :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for this list of links, definitely gonna read all these articles.
    xo Carina

    the golden avenue

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you! I am new and am trying to get my head wrapped around all that is out there! Again thank you! The greatest part of blogging how everyone wants to help each other out! ~Jamie ~www.voluntownhousewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for this list
    It really help me :D

    www.blogmafiadamoda.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This was so useful! I'm going to look through each and every one of these right now - thanks for sharing! x

    http://www.curiouser-and-curiouser.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely post! :)
    http://charlottesophiaroberts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for sharing. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you so much! This is so helpful!

    thatpollyanna

    ReplyDelete
  26. great tips!!! and suggestions.
    Lx
    Http://workingmumy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ohh you compiled such a helpful collection of resources for budding and experienced bloggers alike! ^ ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fingers crossed.
    www.jinksybeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  29. So helpful thanks for this

    www.victoriabeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love this! Thanks! :-) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for sharing these :)
    They will definitely help a newbie blogger like myself!

    Helen

    www.jumblebug.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  32. Just created my blog tonight and I'm so glad I came across this, I know it's going to be really helpful so thank you for posting :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo