Awesome Advertisers | December 2014


Happy new year!
I'm excited to see what this year will bring and I hope you've all had a great start to the year.
Here are the lovely people who have graced my sidebar in December!


Jordan Alice


Hi everyone! I’m Jordan, a 22 year old beauty blogger, currently on medical leave from university with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. My blog focuses mainly on beauty reviews and hauls, although in the future I’d like to try some lifestyle posts. I set up my blog mainly because I’m sure my friends and family were getting fed up of me constantly telling them about my new favourite blushes or the new products I was looking forward to trying! It has also helped me to deal with my illness a lot, being bed-bound for days on end can get very boring & lonely! Although I haven’t been blogging for long, I absolutely love it! I hope if you pop by you enjoy reading my posts as much as I enjoy writing them! x


Frannymac


Hi there. My names Fran and as the name probably gives away, I blog at http://frannymac.com. Originally a country mouse, I took the plunge and moved to West London. You'll normally find me with either my camera, a cup of tea or a good book in hand. I write about the things I love most, namely makeup, clothes and going on adventures. I love to meet other bloggers, so come say hi!

No 21


The blog, NO.21, is a little casual online place where I share all my thoughts & ideas. I just loved the idea of having a little own space online and that’s how everything got started. Over the past year, this little blog developed into a general lifestyle blog and had several names/domain changes (hopefully this will be the last domain that I will stick with). I definitely think it is amazing to be able to share my thoughts and things that I love with others and communicateBesides blogging, I own a small design studio called Berry Vary. 

facebook | twitter | instagram | bloglovin | feedly


Cosmerience



Cosmerience is a community-driven site where you can get the real scoop on which cosmetic treatments really work, and which providers are good at them.  You can see unbiased reviews, photos, prices and recommendations from our community, and also keep in touch with the latest trends.

twitter | facebook | google plus

Sweet words pretty pictures

Hello I'm Amber from Sweet Words Pretty Pictures and I'm from a small rural town in Victoria in Australia.  As well as blogging and working as a writer and photographer for a magazine, I have four children, a busy shearer for a husband, a beautiful horse and 250 sheep.  My blog is all about unleashing your inner cowgirl with Western inspired fashion, beauty, country style and horses, as well as the odd writing and photography post thrown in.  I like to keep things lighthearted and humorous so come on over for a laugh and Cowgirl Up!




The what now blog


TheWhatNowBlog is a positive thinking careers and lifestyle blog designed to bring balance and wellbeing to your life at work and at home. Offering motivational career tips and advice, plus events, travel and style - all with a workplace twist.
If something is worrying you in the workplace look to this blog for motivation. Plus spend your break time browsing for ideas to help you plan your evening, your weekend or your next vacation - all from the comfort of your desk. 
facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest | google plus


Made over & me

Make Up. Weddings. Life&Love. A professional make up artist attempting to demystify make up with my DIY make up series.   Made Over & Me is all things make up, celebrates in the beauty of real weddings, with a touch of lifestyle. www.madeoverandme.com

facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin | google plus





Twitter | Bloglovin | Google +

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo