Blushers For Every Budget


I've mentioned before that I'm a massive blush fiend. They're my complete weakness when it comes to beauty so today I thought I'd share a few that are suitable for all budgets.

Soap & Glory is a brand I'm becoming really impressed with, surprisingly I prefer their cosmetics range to their skincare and bath products. The Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Blusher is a twist up chubby blush crayon. The shade I have is pinker belle - a medium coral pink. You can see it swatched here. Its a gorgeous shade that leaves a natural flush of colour. The formula is pigmented, creamy and long lasting. It stays put on my oily skin and its super easy to use - I apply it straight to my cheeks from the tube and blend with fingers. 

Another great affordable cream blush is the NYC BB Beautifying Blushable Cream Stick. These are a cream to powder formula housed in a twist up tube. These are creamy to apply and set to a powder finish. I find you have to be careful with application as it can look patchy if not applied well. However for under £3, they're a good budget buy!

One of my favourite budget cream blushers are from Topshop. I'm only just discovering Topshop makeup but so far I'm really impressed with these. They're creamy, blendable and long wearing. I'll have a post dedicated to these soon. On the higher end of the price spectrum is the Clinique Cheek Pop Cream Blush. I have the shade plum pop, which is a beautiful cool toned plum pink. The formula is completely on the money - its highly blendable, soft and smooth with pigmented colour. You can sheer the colour out or use it more intensely if you have a darker skin tone. The floral embossed design is a cute bonus too. 

Finally, the YSL Baby Doll Kiss & Blush - a two in one blush and lip product. I have the shade pink hedoniste, which is a cool toned light to medium pink. Officially, this is meant to have an air whipped texture. I'd say it feels very light but the colour payoff is great. I only use this product as a blush and apply straight from the tube with the doe foot applicator. It blends really easily to leave a matte finish. Whilst the price is £27 for 10ml, I do love the formulation, shade and flush it creates. The luxury packaging is also beautiful - seriously, YSL have the prettiest packaging!!

Have you tried any of these products? 


Twitter | Bloglovin | Google +

38 comments

  1. I love the Topshop cream blush, one of my faves! :)

    Jen xx
    www.kitsch-n-sync.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only tried the Clinique pop blushers and love them! Gosh also do stick cream blushers like soap & glory, theres one I've been using a lot because its very neutral. Bright blushers don't look good on my skin. Great post!
    Speckled Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to check out the gosh ones :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely post! I love blushers and i really like the look of the topshop ones, I have not yet tried the topshop brand (shock horror) I really should!

    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they have some lovely products :)

      Delete
  4. I'm loving Topshop beauty right now, that YSL one sounds amazing! x

    http://xxchloescloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its gorge but pretty pricey :)

      Delete
  5. I love Soap and Glory so that blush really appeals to me! They have such affordable but good quality things :)
    This was very helpful!

    Dalal xx | monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The clinique blush looks gorgeous! I have two topshop blushers and i love them x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great if your on a budget. Think I'd go for the soap and glory one


    Danielle Mac

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soap and Glory blusher is a stunning colour, great picks. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The TOPSHOP blush is the one!

    Www.chedsneh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've swatched the Clinique blush before, and it is so pretty! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. The YSL looks beautiful and the packaging is gorgeous <3
    Lovely picks, I'm a massive blusher fiend too :)

    Jess xo
    http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow all those blushes look to die for!!! Wonderful post!!

    http://rachelelizabethxoxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I finally got my first Topshop blush and I love it! Lovely post xx Rena Kiss and Make Up- Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful post, the Soap and Glory blush has been on my wish list for a little while, it's gorgeous!

    alice xo | beautybyalicee | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  15. Need to get myself into Topshop & look at their makeup. I just always forget they do it!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really love Topshops blushes! They're such a good size, so I don't feel guilty about having a few floating around my makeup bag. I really like Rimmel's blushers as well, I just wish they had a better colour selection.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love YSL Baby Doll Kiss & Blush, some of the shades are gorgeous x

    Antonia | Fifi and the Diamonds

    ReplyDelete
  18. I definitely want to go a more creamy blusher next time.
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've got the Clinique cheek pop in the peach shade and it's absolutely beautiful - as you said the formula is just bang on the money!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I adore the topshop cream blush! Mines in the shade head over heels and I'm dangerously close to finishing it xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the one top shop blush I own! It leaves such a lovely color, and lasts long!

    ReplyDelete
  22. These all look gorgeous i hope to try some out! Have a look at my blog! http://jennifercooper99.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really need to pick up a Topshop blush, the packaging is lovely (:
    ABlogByPhilippa

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the Topshop make up range, especially nails & lipsticks but definitely going to try some blushers out now!
    x

    www.thestylerut.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have the clinique cheek pop in berry pop and I love it! The flower engraved in them is sooo cute!
    http://charlottesophiaroberts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  26. These sound lovely and I need to try more blushes as I'm not much one for wearing but I might start.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  27. One of my favourite drugstore blushers is Maybelline’s Santa Rose.

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. i've only ever swatched the clinique blushes, and i love them so much! they're really gorgeous.

    brooke | brooke elise beauty

    ReplyDelete
  29. That Clinique one is so pretty <3 I haven't tried Topshop's cream blushers, though I have a few of their powders, so I'll definitely give them a swatch next time I'm in :) xx

    Magpie Jasmine || Palette Giveaway: Urban Decay, Nars, Charlotte Tilbury, Too Faced

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the Topshop blush too! :)

    Emily / Glittery Teacups

    ReplyDelete
  31. I have never actually tried any of these, but i will have too give them a try!

    i would love for you to come check out my blog
    chelseaabbott.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love the clinique cheek pop blushers ! They're so cute and I also love using it (which is a bonus :P)

    Feathers and Brushes | Swiss | Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  33. These are such great picks! I love the Topshop Cream blushes a LOT!

    Cass | CassandraMyee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo