If you're thinking about freelancing/working from home...


Last year I decided to take a leap into freelance work. At the time it felt like jumping straight into the deep end. It was a world completely unknown to me but somehow I managed to make it work for myself and its now something I do from home. As I felt there was a lack of information out there or sometimes too much information that it completely overwhelmed me, I decided to start a new site.

Diary of a freelancer is all about how you can earn money online, freelancing and paid intern opportunities, CV advice, tax, saving money and a few tips here and there. I've already written a few posts to get the ball rolling. It's also hosted on wordpress so I'm hoping to learn a few things as I know a lot of people use wordpress for their blogs. 

I'm hoping to update Diary of a freelancer several times a week. It's still very much work in progress at the moment but if you're wondering about how you can earn a bit of extra money or thinking about going into freelance work then it may be useful. Today, I've covered a few places you can find free online courses which may be helpful for blogging purposes too!
I'll still be posting my blogging tips and beauty things over here every day!

I'd love to know if theres anything you'd like to see on working from home or freelancing?


Twitter | Bloglovin | Google +

15 comments

  1. Will definitely look at your new site. I think it's a great idea, I think it would be useful to actually know how to go about freelancing and sites to trust etc.
    Kirsty x


    PrettyBugBlog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to check it out right now! It seems like it would be very helpful. :)

    Beauty Inside Art

    ReplyDelete
  4. As my office I currently work in will be closing this summer, and I'll be starting back to school, I'd really love to be able to work from home. Thank you for this blog you're doing to help others, I will definitely follow!
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its such a lovely way to helpful
    Am really in luv with ur blog ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this post! I'm thinking of blogging full time and this has come in handy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks really good! Will definelty book mark that xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is a great idea! I personaly will find it very interesting.

    http://silverandrosy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. For the past few weeks I've really been thinking about trying out freelancing this year to see how it works out for me. I graduated from college last year for graphic design and I really want freelancing to work for me! I'll definitely be checking out your new site!

    lauren / lipstick & lacquer

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've just taken the freelancer leap too! So far it's going well, but I definitely want to start earning more from my blog!

    http://gemfash.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck with your new blog.
    I'm going to check it out now as I could do with knowing some ways to make a bit of extra money!

    Helen

    www.jumblebug.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. This would be a dream come true for me to be able to do what you done :) . Followed the other Blog too. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved this post and I'd like to know how to keep yourself on track and manage the time well so you don't forget all the thing you have to do. I have a very hard time keeping myself on track when I'm working from home.

    www.letmecrossover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved this post and I will def keep up withdiary of a freelancer ! Very interesting and exactly what I need right now xx

    http://chasingrubieschasingpearl.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so handy! Thank you!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo