Introducing FrannyMac...


I've had a few wonderful blogs advertising on here over the past few months. As Fran has been sponsoring my blog for a while, I thought it would be nice to get to know her a little better so I asked her a few blogging related questions!Make sure you check out here blog here.

*If you'd like to advertise your blog/etsy shop on sweetelectric next month for just £4 check out my sponsors page here with all the info*

1. How long have you been blogging?

 I've been blogging for about 5 years, but the platform and style has very much changed over that time. Originally, I used Tumblr and mostly just posted snaps and short quips about my day.. Oh and reblogged photos of cute animals! I only properly started writing when I discovered Blogger though, as generally walls of text didn't go down so well elsewhere! 

2. What do you like most about the blogging community and blogging?

The people! Although some people say there's a catty element to the community, I've never encountered it. In fact ever single person I've spoke to has been lovely. It's also great to read reviews from other like minded people, oh and to know I'm not alone in my makeup addiction...

3. Do you see yourself blogging in five years?

Yes, but maybe not in entirely the same style. I mean, in my late twenties I'll probably some slightly different interests, even though makeup has and will always be one of them! 

4. What are your favourite beauty brands or products?

Oh my days, I have far too many. I genuinely find a new product I love every week. Mac is my go to for anything base and foundation wise and I adore their lipsticks too. I love Makeup Revolution for eye makeup, mostly because I can experiment with so many quality shades without bankrupting myself. 

5. What tips or advice would you give to a new blogger or someone thinking of starting a blog?

Don't feel guilty about your blog. If you're a day late posting something you planned, don't beat yourself up. It's meant to be fun. Other than that is, if you see a post you like comment on it! Not only will you make the person who wrote it smile, they'll also most likely have a nosey at your blog too! 

Thanks so much for answering my questions Fran!


Twitter | Bloglovin | Google +

4 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing these!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a lovely idea. I'm off to have a nose at her blog too now :) x
    www.typocalypse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! Just checked out FrannyMac's blog, it looks great.

    http://milkshakekingdom.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo