Makeup Revolution Pro Cleanse Makeup Removing Cleansing Water


It's hard to believe that Makeup Revolution are still a new brand. I cant think of another brand that fires out new releases as quickly as they have. They have some genuinely great products in their lineup and have added a string to their bow in offering skincare. I've been using the Pro Cleanse Makeup Removing Cleansing Water* to remove my makeup at the end of a long day. 

After initially not being sure on how I would get on with this, I have to say I'm pretty impressed with how it performs and here's why: its gentle, soothing, removes makeup well and is alcohol free. The cleansing water is formulated with vitamins A and E as well as being fragrance free. It doesn't have a particular scent to it, which I prefer as products that are overly scented are sometimes too overpowering. The packaging is a standard white plastic bottle with a flip lid. Its pretty much standard but the water doesn't come gushing out like some liquids do - the taller, narrow bottle makes it more convenient. 

So how does it compare to micellar waters? I'd say micellar waters feel thicker on the skin than the Makeup Revolution Cleansing Water. Obviously the formula is different but the pro cleanse makeup removing cleansing water feels very light and doesn't leave any residue behind. My skin always feels soft and smooth after using. I follow this up with my regular cleanser though you could easily use this is place of your normal cleanser. I know some people with sensitive skin might have concerns about using skincare from a budget brand but honestly this water is so light and gentle to use. It's a real all round surprise package!

The Makeup Revolution Pro Cleanse Makeup Removing Cleanser is priced £5 and you can find it online at Makeup Revolution and in Superdrug.

Twitter | Bloglovin | Google +

11 comments

  1. I like using my garnier micellar water. Need to try out makeup revolution products soon and I'm planning to place an order with them soon because they have some amazing palettes and products.

    Thank you for reviewing, Hope you have a lovely day ♥

    Ying | * Y i n g c b e a u t y *

    X x X x X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds lovely and I've been loving using cleansing waters as well to remove my makeup but might need to see about this one. Thanks for the recommendation.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been a bit skeptical about trying their face care. I love their makeup, but I break out easily. But after reading your revew, I'm definately going to pick this up next time I place an order.

    Thanks for the review.
    Loevens makeup rambles

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds great, I am always really cautious of what skin care products I use as I have really sensitive skin but I will definitely give this a go!

    Abi xo | http://wanderlustdaydreaming.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never knew Make Up Revolution did a skin care range but I will try this out now!! Great post xx

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. The price point is lower than their other skincare I'll probably check it out in my next order. I bought the cleanser&toner and looking forward to using it! Lipstickdrawer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds really good, but like you said, having sensitive skin I am so wary about trying more budget brands!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds good!
    http://charlottesophiaroberts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love MUR, its such an affordable brand. I love their eyeshadows! :)
    https://cherieedle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm currently using Garnier Micellar water and I love it but I would definitely consider giving this a try.
    I've not tried anything from MUR before so I think I'll place an order when payday comes round!

    Helen

    www.jumblebug.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a good price, this product sounds like it works wonders! I have their spot cleaner for makeup brushes which works really well too! Great post :)

    neelamjayna.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo