Topshop Cream blush | Head Over Heels & Morning Dew


Meet my new obsession - Topshop Cream Blushers. I've always enjoyed using cream formulas but I've always felt that there's a real lack of them on the high street. These Topshop blushes have been around for a while. As my local Topshop shut down years ago, I've only just got around to visiting my nearest store (well, finding a store that stocks makeup). The good news is that Topshop beauty is now available on Feel Unique so their products are much easier to get hold of. The two blush shades I have are morning dew and head over heels.


Morning dew is a bright pink that translates to a lighter shade once applied on the skin. The formula of these is a light cream that transforms to a powder once blended in. I don't find the texture is particularly dewy so if that kind of finish is your thing then these may be a skip for you. However, for oily skin types this formula is perfect as the blush doesn't slide off the skin.


Head over heels is a coral toned peach/pink. Again the formula is exactly the same. Its really easy to blend and doesn't have an oily finish or texture. The only negative I can find about these blushes is that they fade by the end of the day. If I've worn this during the day and plan on going out in the evening then I'd have to reapply. Then again as I'm very pale, I only apply a small amount to begin with. If you're a darker skin tone, you could easily build up the colour of these which may prevent fading.


Swatches - head over heels on the left and morning dew on the right. 

For £7, these blushes are a good buy!The packaging is very cute too though I've heard it can get quite grubby. I'd definitely like to try more Topshop beauty.

Have you ever tried Topshop makeup?


Twitter | Bloglovin | Google +

22 comments

  1. Both of these are gorgeous shades! I've never tried the Topshop blushers but I love their make up range.

    Antonia x | Fifi and the Diamonds

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Head Over Heels and I think it's such a pretty shade :) Morning Dew looks lovely too! xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 'Head over Heels' colour! And the texture looks so nice :) I shall defy be checking the out.

    pretty-andchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the 'Head over Heels' colour! And the texture looks so nice, i will deffo check these out :)

    http://pretty-andchic.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Head over heels is my all time favourite blush :) Morning dew looks really pretty too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love cream blushes! They give a much more natural finish compared to powder ones. I love the shade Head Over Heels. It is really pretty! I might have to try one of the Topshop blushes out now :) x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still yet to try a cream blush but these shades have got me wanting to!
    Daxidream x

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE Topshop cream blushes, these are gorgeous!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Topshop cream blushers. They last a really long time & the colours are so pigmented. I need to treat myself to a few more
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've only ever bought the Make Up Revolution cream blushers but they dried out pretty quick. I have looked at the topshop cream blushers before but the testers in my local store are always wrecked! Head over heels looks so nice though, I might have to give it a go!

    Hannah
    BananaBeauty
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, in love with the coral one! I haven't properly tried any cream blushes yet as I worry about the blending aspect, but sounds like this one is pretty easy to blend in, so might have to give it a go! :) Wendy xx
    Scottish Wendy | Wendy's World

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice choices! I've only used powder blushes, but these may be worth trying. Great post :)

    XoXo Shea L. ------->kissmychocolate.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are both such stunning colours! I have a Top Shop cream blush and it's such a lovely formula.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven’t actually tried all that much from Topshop. I have their pot highlighter, which I don’t use enough and a couple of nail varnishes. But these look really nice.

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the look of the pinky one xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. these look great I have wanted to try cream blushes but never found any I liked
    I am obsessed with their nail polishes they have soooo many different colours and at £3 cant really complain lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. They look lovely! I love the topshop lipsticks. I believe they are made by the same people that make the lipsticks for MAC. They are so similar in formula! X
    http://charlottesophiaroberts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Head Over Heels looks stunning! I'd love to try Topshop blushes x
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete
  19. Morning dew looks so pretty <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. These look great! I actually got Head Over Heels blush free as Topshop were celebrating 1mil twitter followers, with a free code. As yet I haven't had chance to test it, but the swatches look great. I love a coral tone so I shall be playing with it this weekend for sure now! :)
    haveyouseenhowshespeaks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm a big fan of the cream blush I have from Topshop. Love the shades you have!

    Cass | CassandraMyee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo