5 New Beauty Products To Look Forward To...

Its that time of year when beauty gets kinda crazy and we get bombarded with new releases. I generally like spring/summer collections and this year, there's a few new products that are going to cause quite a wave on the beauty scene (hello contour kits!). I've managed to whittle down five new releases that I think are going to prove quite popular!


I feel like the only blogger that hasn't tried Zoeva but I haven't seen a negative review yet. Their new rose gold range looks divine (insert heart emoji) There are two sets to purchase and a brush pot. You'll find these online at the end of February.



MAC Julia Petit is a new collection for March. Featuring lipsticks, shadows, lustre drops and lipglass, this really looks like a very wearable range. I've spied the lipstick swatches on instagram and they're stunning. A lot of MAC's recent collections have been a let down but I think this is a really lovely spring collection.


Anastasia Beverly Hills are well known for their contour kit so its no surprise they've launched a cream version. This comes in light, medium and dark. It would appear each kit contains two highlighters, a blush and three contour creams. These launch tomorrow so you'll have to be quick to snap one up. I'm sure we'll get them in the UK in about 3 million years time.


Models Own products haven't interested me in a long time but this collection could prove a turning point. The models own sorbet collection is super cute and perfect for spring/summer. The shades don't seem to be completely unique but that minty green looks gorgeous and the frosted bottles are a winner. 


Another product I stumbled across on Instagram. The Too Faced Selfie powders launch in March and look interesting to say the least. I'm not sure if these are going to work on the majority of skin tones but the swatches may prove otherwise. 

Will you be purchasing any of these products?


Twitter | Bloglovin | Google +

22 comments

  1. The new zoeva rose gold brushes look gorgeous x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those brushes are so pretty! I am a makeup brush addict & think I need them in my life
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm yet to try Zoeva too, and I am keen for the Models Own range too.

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love the new Zoeva brush collection, might have to invest in those when they're released, woohoo for payday haha.

    Kristy | http://itsablondiiething.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The MAC Julia Petit lipsticks look nice, but I'll definitely have to wait to see swatches of it. As for the TF Seflie powders...I'm not sure about. It seems a bit gimmicky. x

    FARFROMPERFECTIONXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm also yet to try the Zoeva brushes, but with each post and picture I see I'm more and more tempted. Like you said, I've never seen a negative review of them!

    makeupmusicandfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. The nude and rose gold colours together look so beautiful on the Zoeva brushes!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Can't wait for the Too Faced products!

    www.autumnhope1213.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those brushes, that MAC purple lipstick (although I am bored of all the collections every 2 mins now) so pretty

    Hayley @ Tea Party Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, those brushes look gorgeous!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. The idea of the Selfie powders is a little gimmicky but kudos to Too Faced for keeping up with the times! I like the look of those Zoeva brushes too...
    Thanks for sharing - I love the spring launches!
    Rebecca | The Two Twenty Somethings
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those new Zoeva brushes are so beautiful! They look amazing- It will be hard to resist those being a brush lover and having not tried Zoeva before!!

    Jasmine | jasminehardingmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of these all look lovely and those brushes are super gorgeous.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait for those Zoeva brushes to come out! I'm still yet to try them too but they always look amazing xx
    http://cocoamay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this post, but again, I want all of these things (and it's bad for my payment card...)! For sure I'm going to try this new MAC collection and Zoeva brushes, because these are my 'must haves'!

    http://cojograab.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have the original Zoeva rose gold brushes, I want to add the new ones to my collection as well!

    allthatshimmers.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. ohhh, those Zoeva brushes look amazing, thanks for keeping me in the know

    http://peachyrage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have not tried Zooeva brushes either ;_; Those selfie powders look very interesting ^_^

    Laila from Townhouse Palette

    ReplyDelete
  19. The new range of Zoeva brushes looks amazing. I haven't tried any Zoeva brushes yet either, don't worry you're not the only one!

    UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm already dreaming about the zoeva brushes. I've been wanting them for so long but they're a nightmare to get a hold off in Switzerland =(

    Feathers and Brushes | Swiss | Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  21. It all looks so pretty! Love the look of the Zoeva brushes! x

    SophiesMakeupBlog

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super excited about the Zoeva brushes and the cream version of the contour kit! I can't wait to see the reviews on each.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo