5 Resources For Optimising Your Blog & Posts For SEO


Search engine optimisation basically relates to how your blog is placed in search engine results. I've already written a post on 5 quick and easy seo tips for bloggers which you can read as a basic starting point. I don't really consider seo too much when I'm writing on here as its my hobby and I generally like to write in a casual manner. However, for work purposes I do deal with search engine optimisation techniques and I thought it might be useful to share some of the resources that have helped me gain a little more understanding of the subject. There's a lot to consider when it comes to seo, however if you're looking to better your blogs standings in search engines (and gain more traffic to your blog) then these are all great resources with very helpful information (p.s. if you have wordpress, I really recommend using the Yoast plugin - its so easy to use).



A great example of an optimised blog post. 


but very relevant now too. How to adapt yourself for the ever evolving world wide web.


A quick guide for both wordpress and blogger on naming your images.



A really easy and concise guide to seo.



An easy way to understand seo with some useful tips.

9 comments

  1. SEO is something I think I need to implement on my blog a bit more. I generally just word vomit and hope for the best!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a useful post, and SEO can be so simple...once you've grasped it!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always post the most helpful tips and links :) X

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many useful tips! ;)
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really great an helpful post again, I am impressed!

    http://inspiremeland.com
    www.facebook.com/inspiremeland

    ReplyDelete
  6. SEO is definitely something I should scrub on so I'm going to have a click-through. Thanks for sharing!
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great read, thank you for all of the links :)
    www.bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. That first image is brilliant and really useful! Thank you
    Reinventing Neesha ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo