8 Pretty Free Fonts To Use On Your Blog


If you need to create a blog header or other related graphics for your blog or website then finding a pretty font to use can really help. I've only ever used free fonts on my blog and there are loads out there to choose from. They're super easy to download and use on a free editing program, such as Picmonkey. 
I've chosen 8 pretty fonts that really stand out. To use these simply follow the link to the site, download, unzip the file and install the font to your computer. You will then be able to use your font on Picmonkey, Pixlr or Photoshop. I hope you find these useful!










Twitter | Bloglovin | Google +

12 comments

  1. lasermetal, jenna sue and night still comes are both lovely! I love downloading fonts xx

    Ioanna | Hearting.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh cute picks! I just downloaded a couple of them! :)

    lauren / lipstick & lacquer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing! I always enjoy adding some fresh new options to my font library!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always with good suggestions :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenna Sue is lovely, and it is tempting me to use it now!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post !

    I especially love the fonts angelface and market deco!'

    ReplyDelete
  7. These fonts are so pretty, thank you for sharing them!

    http://arnellavanilla.com/category/home/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay I am always such a fan of posts with fonts :) Thanks!

    Rae | love from berlin

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great! Thanks for sharing them :) xx

    Mary Bloomy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Obsessed with all this fonts! :)

    MARYLAND
    www.marianashark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. YOU'RE HEAVEN SENT! I LOVE YOUR BLOG HONESTLY

    THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  12. very useful! Thank you!

    http://clothes-andstuff.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo