A February Ebay Wishlist


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

I've mentioned several times that ebay is one of my faovurite places to shop online. I've found a few more beauty bargains to share with you that I've recently discovered. I'll be sharing a foundation with you shortly that's been a great buy but for now, here are a few things I'm lusting after.
I've seen a few brush tools on the market - Sigma has just released a new brush mat. Now as much as I like Sigma brushes, I dont want to spend £££'s on a brush mat made of plastic. I found this brush glove (1) for just 99p. You simply pop it over your fingers and you can use it to help scrub your makeup brushes clean. Definitely purchasing.
These Revlon lip stains (2) have been on my wishlist for a while. Sometimes its nice just to have a stain of colour on your lips than full on lip coverage. I think they'd be perfect for summer. I must have missed these Loreal nails (3) when they went on sale but these are only just over £3 and they're such a timesaver if you want nice nail art without the effort. 
I havent used many Loreal shadows in the past but this eyeshadow quad (4) looks super pretty and is such a bargain. The blue/silver shade is really beautiful so I'm definitely tempted to buy this. Finally, I found this jade roller for just £1.75. I've been after one of these for ages as they're  meant to help to promote youthful skin. This one is such a steal!!

Have you purchased anything from ebay lately?


Twitter | Bloglovin | Google +

18 comments

  1. Lovely items!

    Kelly | www.Elegantic.nl ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. THe brush glove is a steal and will make cleaning my brushes so much easier!
    Thanks for sharing I am going to purchase one right now!

    Helen

    www.jumblebug.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. i bought an ebay jade roller, i dont knw about ageing, but i use it when i have a heade ache and i relieves the pain/tension. i'm checking out the relvon lip stain, thanks :-)
    i love ebay posts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh didnt know it had multi uses x

      Delete
  4. I love the idea of the brush glove!! Definitely picking one of those up.

    www.evilginger.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are always bargains floating around on ebay really worth the look!

    www.saltandchic.com // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such bargains~ especially that jade roller. I originally wanted to place an order with cult beauty buying that!
    Great little finds :) You can find some great stuff on ebay for a fraction of the price.

    Thank you for sharing ♥

    Ying | * Y i n g c b e a u t y *

    X x X x X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not sure why I don't use Ebay more. Those nails look just what I need, the cold has broken my nails right off!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never thought to shop eBay for beauty items! Have you ever gotten any that were not up to standards?

    www.medicaminablog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a fake maybelline powder and perfume once so they went stright in the bin (I could tell they were fakes before I used them) but I've had some real bargains from overseas sellers :)

      Delete
  9. Must check L'Oréal palettes asap!;)
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love ebay! I found an amazing dupe for a real techniques brush on there and was only 89p!!

    http://kimberley-xxx.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. These all look lovely and I really want the brush egg as well.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  12. I recently bought the 3DHD brush (dupe of the newest brush from Sigma) for a dollar && a brush belt for four dollars (:

    x Julia from Juliasfashionminute.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will have to track that 3d brush down x

      Delete
  13. i dunno if you've tried the revlon stains but I personally wasn't too impressed with them, even though they were pigmented they are quite hard to apply i think

    Jade x

    Girl Up North | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've not even heard of a brush glove before! I literally just cleaned my brushes tonight and was going to look for tips on how to make it easier/quicker. Now I don't have to! :) Wendy xx
    Scottish Wendy | Wendy's World

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo