Five Of The Best Free Blog Templates


A great blog design can make a significant difference to your blog. Lets face it, we all want our blog to look good and if you dont want to spend a lot of money then here are a few options for you. There are a few free options on the web but these are five of my favourite templates. 

Responsival



A very chic and elegant template. The layout is a little different from normal, so if you download this make sure you read the instructions.
Demo |  Download


Simplicity


A beautiful modern template for blogger.
Demo | Downoad


Adelle



A free pretty theme for wordpress

Demo | Download


Color Pop



A colourful template for blogger. Super pretty, I'm surprised its free!

Demo | Download

The Blog Theme



A cute wordpress design, ideal for all blogs.

Demo | Download



Twitter | Bloglovin | Google +

18 comments

  1. thanks for sharing this! always useful to know some good free templates :)

    www.zoewithumlauts.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this post! Simplicity is just what i've ben looking for xx

    sxncerelyatira.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these and I'm thinking about a redesign soon as well.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a shame that the Adelle and Blog theme aren't for blogger! Nice themes though!

    http://onemillionlovelyletters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure this would be very helpful for beginners, great post as always!

    Eva | http://evasstudio.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Simplicity one sadly does not work anymore. Download link is broken :( Thank you though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tips! Thanks for sharing

    nastyadrama.ru

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! I'm a new follower, I love your blog!
    http://sparkleshineblog.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! I currently have the Adelle theme on my blog but may change to the other wordpress one now! :)

    courtneyglitter.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your article. I've enjoyed experimenting with and learning how to use HTML and CSS and everyday I learn something new. I get inspiration and ideas through great articles like these so thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are some really great templates..

    Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favourite is Color Pop, by far!

    Great post!

    www.chedsneh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for this post! gave me inspiration on how to improve my blog :)

    therosiegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for this!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just changed my current template to the simplicity one and I love it! It's just what I was looking for!
    Thank You!

    Paulina

    shenanigan-ska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a good and helpful post for beginners like me! Such simple but affective templates<3 http://millieroselaker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Brilliant thanks for this post been looking for a decent free template x
    carriescloset33.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo