Makeup Revolution Radiant Light Illuminating Powders


Makeup Revolution are seriously on fire at the moment. I cant think of another brand that rolls out new releases as quickly as they do. A lot of their products are considered dupes of higher end versions. I'm all for a good dupe - who doesn't want to save £££'s. The Makeup Revolution Radiant Light Powders* are baked illuminating powders that help to brighten, highlight and add a healthy glow to the complexion. They're meant to be a dupe of the Hourglass Ambient Light powders (I haven't tried those so I honestly couldn't tell you if they are) but they are damn good despite being priced just £5 for 12g of powder. 




Radiant light powders come in three shades - breathe (a champagne toned shade), exhale (very pale white/pink) and glow (tan/bronze). You can purchase them separately or in a palette for £8
Individually, each powder is encased is a sturdy black plastic compact with a mirror. The powders themselves are smooth, soft and pigmented, however I recommend applying these with a fan or powder brush and lightly sweeping over the face, rather than using as a setting powder. As I'm very pale, my favourites of this trio of shades are breathe and exhale. They're perfect for pale or cool toned girls as they add a nice glow over the face or can be used as a highlighter over the cheeks, nose and brow bone.
Glow is a great shade for darker skinned girls - you could use it to add some warmth to your complexion or as a highlighter. 


exhale / breathe / glow

I've swatched these heavier than I would wear them but as you can see theres a slight shimmer in them. These are seriously lovely powders and if you're considering making a Makeup Revolution order then these need to be in your online shopping basket. You can find them here

Have you tried Makeup Revolution?

Twitter | Bloglovin | Google +

29 comments

  1. Lovely products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh am currently obsessed with MUR so love reading reviews on their stuff. Being pale too I was looking at Breathe and Exhale. The great thing about them seems to be, if it really doesn't suit, you haven't broken the bank trying them out!

    Have you looked at the eye palette that are meant to be dupes for Naked?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I havent but I do have a few of their other palettes and they're really good quality for the price :)

      Delete
  3. I am dying to try this brand! All I have heard is great things about it. This looks like no exception!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, all three of them. I love a highlighter & its even better when they're budget friendly
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo I like the slight shimmer! Love this for the spring and summer time.

    http://arnellavanilla.com/category/home/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look lovely ..but I'm not sure about the darkest shade. I wouldn't know what to do with a shimmery bronzer! (:
    ABlogByPhilippa

    ReplyDelete
  7. These eyeshadows would be perfect for spring!

    http://bubbly-color.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm seeing so many blog posts about makeup revolution, and the stuff looks amazing! It's my own fault for following so many bloggers in the UK when I live in the US, I'll have to make a wishlist and splurge on the international shipping eventually. These will be going on the list for sure, great post!

    http://www.fairlyinterested.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Breathe is my favorite. It's so subtle that I can get away with lightly dusting it all over, wich helps me blur imperfections and bring back some life to my pale dry Winter skin. Love these.

    Loevens makeup rambles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty. I'm not big on highlighters, but Exhale is so soft & light. Have a great week!

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love the look of these, definitely need to give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These look amazing! Makeup Revolution is such an interesting brand to me, unfortunately I'm not from the UK so I guess I'll have to wait until I can afford another visit to test their stuff. Exhale and Breathe both look very nice, I'd love to swatch them! :)

    TanjaWhatsername

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great swatches - I love these highlighters :) my favourite is Breathe, never usually wear highlight dying the day but this converted me! xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  14. They look so nice and I wonder if they're subtle enough for everyday wear all over the face? They look so beautiful with that cool design! :) xx
    Gyudy's Notes Of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thankyou Zoe Louise! Great blog and really appreciate the time taken! #wereallyreadblogs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These look incredible, I love baked highlighters! I think my fave shade is breathe. I can't believe they're so affordable too. Makeup Revolution are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are gorgeous. I've tried their highlight palettes and was impressed, so I can imagine how lovely these singles are!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  18. Make Up Revolution is making amazing products recently!:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I haven't tried these but every products that I bought from Makeup Revolution has left me completely satisfied! Great presentation, I will add them on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, they are so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ahhhhhh it's killing me that Makeup Revolution is so hard to get in the states! Their dupe products look so incredible for the money, not to mention I've heard great things about the quality too.

    lizzyxfresh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I haven't but would love to try the exhale shade,looks very pretty.

    http://alittlelesscomplicated.net/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the look of these!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Breathe looks like the shade for my medium skintone! How perfect ^_^
    Iqra |The Blushing Giraffe x

    ReplyDelete
  25. I keep hearing amazing things about these powders! They do look gorgeous!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  26. These sound fab! I think I'd prefer Exhale and Breathe at the moment because of paler winter skin, but maybe Glow for summer:) Wendy xx
    Scottish Wendy | Wendy's World

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh wow, I'm loving make up revolution lately! These powders look amazing, shame I can't find many places that sell it!

    Beth x
    www.bethelouise.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo