The Bargain Buy | Maybelline Copper Fizz Eyeshadow


A while back I spotted this gem on the Maybelline stand. I'm not really sure whats happened to the packaging of Maybelline shadows - they used to have rectangular packaging and I've still spotted some of those in various stores but theres also these circular ones too, so who knows!
Maybelline Color Show Mono Shadow in copper fizz £4.99 is a pigmented metallic copper. The formula of this is really soft and smooth, though there is a slight bit of fall out during application. However, it does blend really easily so you can wear it as a wash of colour on its own, it the crease or wear it wet as a liner. 


The packaging isn't much to write about - its your standard plastic but I appreciate that its used to keep the price down. Formula wise, I really rate it. The shade is extremely beautiful and I think most skin tones could pull this off in some way. I usually avoid warm tones like this but it looks really good in the crease or outer corners of my eyes. 


For £4.99, its one to take a look at next time you're in store. They're currently on offer at buy one get one half price at Boots and there's a few other shades in the range. 

Have you tried Maybelline shadows before?


Twitter | Bloglovin | Google +

22 comments

  1. The color looks gorgeous! Might have to get it the next time I go to the drugstore

    faeriedrugs blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. the shade looks lovely ! i've not seen this mono shadow in stores near me but it looks so nice x

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is so pretty! want it!
    Kisses
    www.andreeaserban.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like such a pretty colour :) I haven't tried any Maybelline eyeshadows before but I definitely need to check them out! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty shade! I definitely need to keep an eye out for it (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't tried any Maybelline shadow but this one is so beautiful! Even with a bit of fall out I think it's worth for such beauty! :) xx

    Mary Bloomy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty colour, I think it would look great with lots of eyeliner for a dramatic evening look :D
    Beca xxx
    thosemomentsofserendipity.com
    writteninblacklipstick.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. This colour is gorgeous! I haven't seen this packaging from Maybelline before either!? x
    https://daisychainsintherain.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The shade looks really pretty!
    http://halfbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing shade! It's definitely a colour I would wear!

    EricaRosa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty eyeshadow! x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous shade! I love these copper, rose gold shades, they look so pretty on everyone. This one seems pigmented & for £4.99 I will have to get it
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely shade, I've not tried any of these yet but will definitely have a look next time I am near the Maybelline stand (:
    ABlogByPhilippa

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've never tried a maybelline shadow before but this one looks lovely!

    Jessie | Taylor Mayed

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is a GREAT shade! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your pictures lovely, this looks like my sort of shade x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks absolutely gorgeous! I've never tried any from Maybelline but I'll definitely be on the look out for this! :)

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  18. a bargain! Stunning pick!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this kinda shade, soooo gorgeous!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is really pretty! I don’t buy individual eyeshadows all that much, but I do have my eye on the L’oreal individual eyeshadows, they look super pretty.

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow that looks stunning! I've never seen these before, hope they come to NZ!

    Cass | CassandraMyee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo