10 MAC Dupes from the high street/drugstore

I love finding dupes for mid to high end cosmetics. Today, I have 10 MAC dupes for you. All of them are from the high street/drugstore. These are ones I've found from my own makeup collection, so they're probably different to other dupes you may have seen. MAC prices seem to be getting more and more expensive, so if there's something you've been lusting you may find a cheaper version here. You may already own some of these products or something similar!

Shy Girl Dupe


NYX lipstick in pumpkin pie is a great dupe for shy girl. It doesn't wear as long as shy girl but its a decent lipstick and £10 cheaper than MAC lippies.



217 brush and ebay 99p dupe


This 99p dupe from Ebay is such a great blending brush. As you can see, its not completely identical to the 217 but it does a great job of applying shadows and concealer. Whilst I find it slightly too large for blending shadows, its good for applying a wash of colour. It needs a bit more work than the 217 in buffing/blending product but its a good brush for 99p. You can find it here. 

Lovelorn dupe


One of the best dupes I've discovered is Loreal Rouge Caresse Lipstick in Rose Mademoiselle which is similar to lovelorn - they're pretty much identical in colour. Lovelorn wears longer but rose mademoiselle has a lighter formulation as its more of a balm/lipstick hybrid. You can currently get rose mademoiselle for £4.19 at direct cosmetics here.


Viva glam Rihanna dupe


You may find last years viva glam Rihanna lipstick at CCo's but if you missed it then you may be interested in this dupe. Milani cherry crave is very similar. They look identical in the swatch but I'd say cherry crave is slightly more metallic and orange toned than viva glam Rihanna but it may depend on your skintone as to how it pulls on you. I got the Milani lipstick from this ebay seller but you can also find it on amazon here.


Satin taupe dupe


Satin taupe is my favourite MAC shadow but it does have a few dupes. One I've found is Maybelline's iced fudge. Iced fudge has silver shimmer running through it and is a lot more powdery than satin taupe. I do think satin taupe is far better quality but shade wise its very similar to iced fudge! 

All that glitters dupe


MAC all that glitters is a popular shade. A similar shadow is scheherazade's tale from the Arabian Nights palette. All that glitters leans more orange toned and is less metallic but scheherazade's tale is a lovely soft and smooth shadow and well pigmented too. You can find the Arabian nights palette here for £7.99 for 12 shades.

Impassioned nail dupe


China Glaze's make some noise is identical to MAC impassioned nail polish. I've swatched both on my thumb nail and there is literally no difference. If you're after impassioned, I highly recommend make some noise instead. China Glaze's polishes are brilliant quality and just as good as MAC's in my opinion. You can pick up China Glaze make some noise for £4.25 here.


girl about town dupe




As you can see, these aren't identical but they are similar. MAC's girl about town is darker and more pink toned, however, the Makeup Revolution Lip Hug in shes up all night has a sheerer formula and is only £2.50. You can find it here. 


espresso dupe




A dupe for MAC espresso is the bizarrely named white from the Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate white palette. These two are almost identical but I'd say espresso has better pigmentation. The naked white chocolate palette is £7.99 but its a great budget palette and I have a feeling there might be a few more dupes in there. You can find it here.

Brave dupe


source

As I ran out of dupes in my stash, I had a look on instagram and found this great dupe of MAC brave - they look almost identical. You can find Maybelline warm me up here. 


Do you have any favourite dupes?


Twitter | Bloglovin | Google +

44 comments

  1. I'm all for a good dupe especially when it comes to MAC lipsticks ! Great finds

    Distant Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post, thank you! Definitely going to grab the dupe for satin taupe and the 217 brush from eBay!

    alice x | beautybyalicee | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super awesome post! I don't have any dupes to share with you but I will be looking into the ones you've suggested.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! I want to try that lipstick and nail polish :)

    Neeny x

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, love a good dupe! (:
    ABlogByPhilippa

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay, i really need to pick up the maybelline warm me up lipstick - it looks almost identical to mac brave ! the same can be said about mac shy girl and nyx pumpkin pie, i've used it before and the colour is gorgeous ! x

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh some amazing dupes there! Great post xx

    hellotashaa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have found some great dupes there! I will definitely be on the look out for some, if not most of these products!! xx

    www.thatgirlrhianna.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is exactly what I needed! I often feel like I can't justify MAC prices and I love drugstore dupes. Thanks for sharing :)

    Amanda | teatimetails.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That Mac Brave dupe looks identical! Must check that out.

    http://milkshakekingdom.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. zoe m22.3.15

    This is a great post, the CG and MAC nail polish comparison is ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow these are really good dupes! I'm on a budget so this was so helpful for me(:

    -Charlotte xo (http://makeupbeautyandlifefashion.blogspot.co.uk/)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a good post and there are so many good dupes in here!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice. Would love it if you could check out my latest March favourites post!
    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love 

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are some brilliant dupes! I need to check my stash to see if I have any now! x

    FARFROMPERFECTIONXO

    ReplyDelete
  16. This post is defiantly getting a bookmark, too many goodies I just now I'll need dupes for in the future!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, you've found some great dupes. I can't get over how similar/same some of them are.

    thebeautybloss.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning dupes! Thanks for sharing!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing post and all of these look exactly same! That peachy lipsticks look awsome and I am huge fan of Nyx lip products

    sparklygoddess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow they really are full-on dupes! Brilliant! xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great post! I love high street dupes :)

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think since the Maybelline Eyeshadows had a make-over, the satin taupe dupe will now not be available anymore, sadly! And I love dupethat's instagram, it is just the perfect place for finding dupes! :)

    invisabel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a helpful post! Definitely going to check out some of these dupes

    ReplyDelete
  24. You have got some great dupes in here, I am definitely going to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is such a good post! Will save me a lot of money.

    Jenna | Jenna Loves Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  26. Those all look great and gave me a few ideas.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  27. This was such a good post! Those dupes looks so good!
    Ivy xo
    www.ivyrode.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love MAC dupe posts. And you have found some amazing ones.

    Shang J. | The Feminine Crusade­

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is such a great post!! I do love a good dupe.. I posted a dupe for MAC's Please Me lipstick a little while back, I'll leave the link. I also have a couple of Sigma make up brushes which are dupes for MAC brushes. x

    Kirsty - MAC Please Me dupe

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow! I have been wanting the Riri color for awhile, this is excellent^_^

    Laila from Townhouse Palette| MAC GIVE AWAY :: WIN ONE LIPGLASS, LIPSTICK, AND LIP PENCIL

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for sharing a Mac Brave dupe. Have been looking for that for ages!
    Yana x

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love the comparison! You have a great eye! Products are really, really similar.


    You can find my latest post decided being a better listener here: http://www.igaberry.com/2015/03/5-tips-to-be-better-listener.html

    Also I am one of your happy followers on twitter now!
    Have a great day! Iga x

    ReplyDelete
  33. Ahh such an informative post! I have some of these and didn't even realise they were dupes! Thanks so much :)
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is such a great post :D definitely bookmarking for future reference as I've never heard anyone point out any of the ones you've listed here! xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  35. These are spot on, thanks for sharing all your finds. The nail polish is almost identical!!!!!

    Megan || www.ohheyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great post! Always love to see more affordable dupe posts!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Just Brought the eyeshadow brush from eBay! Have purchased so many brushes off eBay and some have been amazing! Can't wait to try this one out!

    www.staceylouisewhite.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  38. OMG I love the Milani Dupe for Viva Glam. I never noticed that it is the exact same shade. Of course it's the one Milani lipstick I don't currently own lol. Great post darling :-)

    XOXO
    Alethea
    http://thepowerofthepretty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  39. This is such a great post. I always thought White was a bizarre name for that shade. They should have swapped the name with another shade. I think it's very well pigmented and does a terrific job for the price! x

    Kate | A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  40. This is brilliant! I love mac with all my heart but it can be so difficult to afford it! I will definitely use some of your suggestions! Please take a look at my blog if you have time www.milkbottlemoments.com x x x

    ReplyDelete
  41. The Maybelline 'Warm Me Up' looks gorgeous. I'm going to have to add it to my wish list. X

    DiagonSally

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo