5 of The Best Pieces of Blogging Advice For New and Established Blogs


Blogging advice is something that's cropping up more and more. I've shared a few posts of my own but I wanted to share five posts that have really helped me. These posts are suitable for both newer and established blogs - theres a mixture of tips and advice that really gives you something to think about. All images belong to the respective bloggers - click on the post title to go straight to the article.

Launch a blog on a budget


Regina's blog is one of my all time favourites for blogging advice. For anyone who is on a budget, this post is for you. This is one of the most detailed posts I've read on this subject and theres worksheets to download too.

13 ways to drive traffic to old blog posts


Some great tips for helping to increase traffic to your blog via older posts.


Love your blog: you dont have to create content every day


I've mentioned Dana's blog before but it really is great for tips and advice. I love this post - it's easy to get wrapped up into thinking you need to post every day when you really don't need to pressure yourself!

5 fail safe tips for taking great blog photos


A great post if you want improve your blog photo's - the tips are easy to follow and understand!

Why its OK to make money from blogging


I love this post so much!There's a bit of negativity when it comes to making money from blogging yet more and more bloggers are making it their full time jobs. I think this post sums up everything that many bloggers feel!

p.s. I'm now offering new and update advertising packages - click here to see more info!

Twitter | Bloglovin | Google +

15 comments

  1. This post is great, thank you, will be checking all of these out right now!

    alice x | beautybyalicee | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing all of these! I'll be reading through them now!
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all look like great posts, thank you for sharing! I particularly love the post from What Olivia Did, her blog has always been a favourite of mine. I'm glad that blogging tip posts are cropping up more and more, they're always so helpful and good to see some blogger love :) x

    Charlotte's Road // Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many precious tips!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a helpful post, thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice piece of information! Very vivid and and helpful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing these!! Will definitely help a lot

    CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. These all sound like great posts to read. Thank you for taking the time to gather these resources and list them in one place.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for these useful links! Always looking for new ways to improve my blog.

    Ooh La Luce | Beauty, Life, Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the tips...blogging is definitely a way to make extra income.
    http://www.lovelysharice.com/shop

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tips! I've got a long way to go with my photographs...
    Lo- Traveltheunbeatenpath.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. great ideas!

    www.thewonderlanders.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for these I've read through them all :)

    https://victoriawhyte.wordpress.com/2015/03/24/the-playground-incident/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo