Healthy Work/Uni Lunchbox Ideas

Lunchboxes aren't just for kids. There are loads of ideas you can use for making a healthy packed lunch that you can take to work/uni/college/school. I've found some really great healthy lunchbox inspiration and wanted to share them with you. These are especially great if you're on a budget or want to cut down on spending - buying your lunch every day really adds up! If you're looking for a cheap lunchbox, you can find them in your local supermarket, home bargains, wilko's or B&M. I also like these too!
All the images below belong to their respective blogger - just click on the bold title to go straight to the blog post!

Project Lunch 30 Day Challenge


If you're looking for ideas then this blog has a free printout that you can use to inspire you!

Vegetarian Lunchbox Ideas


If you're looking for vegetarian ideas then this blog is for you. These are ideas with kids in mind but you can easily adapt them to suit you.

Lunches for Grown-ups


Lots of inspiration here, including salads, sandwiches and pasta!

Lunchbox Ideas for All The Family


Lunch ideas for all the family, including little ones!


Back to School Ideas


Easily adaptable ideas with a free printout. These are also good for those who prefer a light lunch.


Twitter | Bloglovin | Google +

8 comments

  1. Love the one for grown ups, reading them now! x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look so good! I love my packed lunches x
    http://coleoftheball.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always take a lunchbox with me. Usually with a salad/wrap :) Sooo easy and indeed, I rarely buy anything at school :) (more money for makeup lol)

    womanouk.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, and I forgot how much I adore blueberries!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been trying to pack a lunch more often, so thank you for this wonderful post!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's such a great way to save some money by taking a few minutes each morning to make a packed lunch rather than buying one every day. Plus you know exactly what's gone into it.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aahh amazing post! I always take lunch with me to work so this is super useful! xx

    www.secretsofarose.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The one with the wrap and blueberries looks amazing! Thanks for sharing!

    DiagonSally

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo