How To Apply Makeup Like A Pro | 5 Tutorials

There are some parts of makeup application *contouring* that I'm not overly confident with. I think I've improved my application since I've started blogging as I've watched/read various tutorials and practised my techniques. While I'll never have the skills of a pro makeup artist, there are so many tips and tricks out there that can really help you improve and apply your makeup better. Here's a few of my favourites;



This is one of the best videos I've seen on contouring as it makes it so easy to follow. It explains the products used and exactly how to apply them with close ups.


Brows


A really easy to follow guide to styling your brows


Winged liner


A brilliant guide on how to create a winged line. I always have trouble with this, so its highly useful.


Fuller lips


A quick and easy tutorial for creating fuller and defined lips



Bright eyes


Another The Beauty Department guide - their site has so many good tips! I love this one for hiding tired eyes!


Do you have any favourite tutorials?



Twitter | Bloglovin | Google +

10 comments

  1. these are some amazing tutorials ! i especially love the brow one, it's great x

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so handy! Love the brow one :)


    http://gbeautyblog.blogspot.fr/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your winged eye is stunning

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this. These are things that myself, and I believe a lot of others would struggle with achieving in our make up application! Great Idea for a post.

    -xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is amazing! I do really like it! I know how much time it requires, but you did a really good job! Keep doing it!) I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning tips!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are such great tips! Enjoyed reading.

    Jenna | jennaloves3.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a fab post!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those tutorials! I will definitely be putting the winged eyeliner into practice! Mine is forever going wrong haha xx

    www.thatgirlrhianna.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo