MAC Wash and Dry Collection 2015


MAC summer collections are always my favourite and this year the Wash and Dry collection looks a real crowd pleaser. The special multi-coloured packaging is super pretty. This range usually launches at the beginning of May in the UK and slighter later in the US. Full colour story below.

Studio Sculpt Defining Bronzing Powder
Delicates – neutral deep bronze w/ fine gold shimmer
Golden Rinse – light brick reddish bronze w/ fine shimmer

Bronzing Powder
Matte Bronze
Refined Golden

Nail Laquer
Washeteria – blue green
Monday Blues – blue

Blush
Hipness
Crips Whites – pale tangerine w/ pearls

Lipstick
Tumble Dry – light peachy coral
Steam Heat – vivid yellow red
Creme D’Nude
Morange (Repromote)

Lipgloss
Hot/Cold – true red
Laundry List – vivid orange
Domestic Diva – frosty watery pink
Girl on Board – light creme nude

Technakohl
Coin Operated – metal grey w/ silver pearl
Practice Makes Perfect – deep blue green
Colour Matters – lime
Sudsy – marine blue

Veluxe Pearlfusion Eyeshadow
Permanent Press – white beige / calm brown bronze / black w/ gold pearls
Green Clean – pale white green / lime / deep khaki w/ gold pearls
Warm Wash – white w/ orange gold pearl / peachy orange / copper gold bronze

Highlight Powder
Freshen Up

Makeup Bag

2 Brushes

Eye Brows
Stylized – brown
Tapered – red brown
Delineated – cork taupe
Accentuated – ashy grey brown

source

Twitter | Bloglovin | Google +

36 comments

  1. How nice do all of these look! And the packaging is so fun too! xx

    www.thatgirlrhianna.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh wow! The packaging is so pretty! I love the sound of Tumble Dry lipstick. xx

    thechloelook.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The packaging is gorgeous!! I NEED ALL OF THIS - especially the brush and the bronzer! x

    ZoesSecretStyle.blogspot.co.il

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG cannot wait for this!
    Loving the colourful packaging.
    Leanne xx
    nailsandteapots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too!I hope the products are good x

      Delete
  5. ohh the packaging looks so pretty ! Can't wait to see some swatches

    Distant Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope they're look as good as these pics x

      Delete
  6. Oh wow, that brush looks amazing! Perfect for contouring!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im not sure if i like the packaging colours, the bronzer does sound like a must though! x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the packaging will split people x

      Delete
  8. Eek! I'm not a fan of the packaging which is pretty surprising as MAC usually always get it right for me. Nonetheless, I know I'll love the products :) X

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its one of those things you'll either love or hate x

      Delete
  9. I love the packaging!!! I need some of this<3 xx
    OliviaCheryl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope you manage to get something x

      Delete
  10. This looks like a lovely collection! It's the first one in a while i've been really interested in. I think i'll be tempted by the Studio Sculpt Bronzers.

    Antonia x | Fifi and the Diamonds

    ReplyDelete
  11. The packaging is gorgeous and the brush looks amazing too! x

    FARFROMPERFECTIONXO

    ReplyDelete
  12. The packaging for this range looks amazing! x

    www.chantallovesblogging.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love the look of that brush!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Surprisingly I think I'm most excited for the brush pictured! Such a beautiful selection of colors they've picked for the packaging.

    lizzyxfresh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The packaging is so pretty and the range looks amazing :)

    http://alishaxa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow

    great post !!

    would love to know your thoughts on my new freebies post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the packaging on this!

    www.Chan-Tells.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. The packaging looks absolutely amazing! Will keep an eye out for these :)

    Rachel | beautyandthebird.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow this collection looks amazing! Such gorgeous packaging.


    alice x | beautybyalicee | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can't work out whether I like the packaging or not, but either way it looks fun!

    Emily // Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning picks! These palettes are amazing!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are so stunning! Better save up haha xx

    Eva || http://evasstudio.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would buy it just for being pretty. I am such an easy mark for marketing people, they just have to make something shiny and I'm like 'shut up and take my money!' :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo