The Body Shop Vitamin E Range & 40% Off Code


If you're looking for a last minute ish gift for your mum this mothers day or just fancy treating yourself then have a look at The Body Shops Vitamin E range. This range has been given a little make over in time for Mothers day. I love the limited edition union jack packaging - it just feels that bit more modern and fresh. 
The vitamin E range is a hugely popular skincare line for The Body Shop. There's a mix here and something for every mum. 


The Vitamin E Overnight Serum in Oil* is a 28ml bottle of beauty oil designed to replenish and nourish skin. I've used this in the past and found it too much for my oily/combination skin but for normal to dry skin types this would a be a good addition to your skincare routine. 

The Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet* is summer in a pot. I love this moisturiser - it feels light, fresh and softening. It makes your skin feel velvety soft after use and its also good to use as a makeup base too. If you buy one thing from this range then make it this one. 


The Vitamin E Eyes Cube*  is a new product for 2015 and probably the strangest new product I've tried in a while. This twist up stick is pretty much a solid version of a cooling and refreshing eye cream. Its ideal for travelling and applying on the go, though its best used on bare skin. I've found it works well on tired and slightly puffy eyes and it helps to brighten the under eye area. I generally prefer an eye cream in a pot or tube rather than stick but this is an interesting concept and its very handing for keeping in your bag. 

*There's currently 40% online and instore with code 14665*

Twitter | Bloglovin | Google +

8 comments

  1. Great post, the products sound amazing x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try this range, love the epic british design!

    PRIMARK HAUL + Cartier GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the packaging! I love the serum and the aqua boost sorbet, both are super amazing treats for my skin. The Eye Cube does sound really strange, though...
    Ivory Avenue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore their Vitamin E range, and it smells like baby powder so that even more of winner for me!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been using the serum and eye cube recently and I love both products so far x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Body Shop's Vitamin E range always catches my eye. Definitely will be trying some of these products out x

    pintsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been dying to try the Vitamin E serum and sorbet! No excuses now with 40% off!

    Rachael O x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the discounts that The Body Shop do, makes putting in a large order very tempting! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo