5 More Of The Best Free Blog Templates/Designs


Following on from my previous post on some of the best free blog templates on the web, I thought I'd search for a few more. Design is an important aspect of any blog but not everyone has the budget to spend a lot of money on a professional template. I used several free templates when I first started blogging - some by the sites mentioned below. You can tweak the designs using html codes if you know how (Google is your best friend for this!). I hope you like my selections.


Sunset Boulevard

One of my favourite free blog templates. I would definitely use this if I needed a free design. I've used blogger candy in the past and I really recommend looking through her designs as there is something for everyone. You can find this template here.



Putih Pekat

This is a really nice template for anyone looking for a sleek but simple design. It's ideal for those with great photography or if you want to attract readers with clean images. You can find it here



Persona

A chic responsive blog design, Persona is ideal for those looking for a clean bit effective template. A really lovely free design. Find it here.



Enpine

If you're looking for a magazine style template then this one might be for you. This is for blogger but lovely templates also have some free wordpress designs too. You can find Enpine here.




Crawford

This one column blogger template would suit those looking for a minimalistic blog design. It's ideal for those who are less focused on images and more on content. You can find it here.



Twitter | Bloglovin | Google +

9 comments

  1. Lovely designs, especially 'Persona'!

    shewhoisshort.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh love these templates, especially the crawford one!

    Rachel // Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, thank you for sharing! I've been on the look out for a good template host, will definitely check these out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post again, I used one you recommended last time and eventually managed to tweak it to how I like! Thank you <3

    Sophie | http://dreamsandcolourschemes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really handy for if i'm ever hunting down a new design! Thanks for sharing :)
    Jen,
    Jennifer's Journal x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was super helpful :) THANK YOU!
    bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your template is really good ! :D
    MY BLOG CLICK HERE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this one! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picks :) I might try them out on my blog!

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo