5 Must Haves Under £10!


The high street (and internet) is an amazing place for finding an abundance of brilliant beauty buys. Most of my favourite products are what I consider to be budget buys. These 5 products have become must haves in my beauty routine and all of them are under £10. 

The ones I've mentioned before are the NYX Blush in taupe. This is a brilliant contour powder for pale skins or a blush for darker skin tones. The powder is really soft and blendable, which is why it works so well for contouring. I swatched it in this retro post here. 
Another product I've mentioned briefly before are the Maybelline Colour Elxir Glosses. These seemed to make a small impact in the beauty blogging world but they're not a product that gets mentioned too much anymore. I think these are a brilliant gloss for £6.99. Not sticky, feel hydrating and add a good pigment of colour. 

Makeup Revolution need no introduction and their Naked Chocolate palette* is one of the best budget shadow palette I've used. At £7.99, its a little pricier than some of their other offerings but the quality of these is better. You also get 14 shadows and 2 highlight powders - I'd highly recommend these shades if you're after a lower priced alternative to the Urban Decay Naked palettes. I'll have swatches of this soon in an upcoming post. 

My hair is pretty frazzled at the moment - I really need a hair cut but whilst I find a good hairdresser, I've been using the Morrocan Oil Intense Hydrating Mask which really does a good job of making my locks feel softer and smoother. This mask comes in a small 75ml tube but as the texture of the mask is really thick, you only need to use once a week at most. You can purchase it in a higher ml but this size is really good if you want to try it out before splashing out on the full size. It's also a good size for taking away on holiday with you, if you want to protect your hair from damage from the sun, sea etc. 

Finally, a mention to a new micellar discovery. I rely on micellar waters to remove my makeup at the end of a long day and I've been using the Soap & Glory Drama Clean 5 in 1 Micellar Cleansing Water* for the past week. I like this one as it removes every last drop of makeup. It's gentle on the eye area and doesn't leave any tacky or sticky feeling after use. The only downside for me is the scent as it well, smells like salad. It's a scent you'll either love or hate, I'd prefer a more fruity smelling water but thats my taste. However, if you're looking for a good micellar water that's affordable (this one is £6) then this is a good bet!

What are your favourite budget products?

Twitter | Bloglovin | Google +

Check out my platinum advertiser The Bare Faced Chic

32 comments

  1. I just bought the S&G Makeup remover the other day, it smells so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a love or hate smell for sure :)

      Delete
  2. i need to try that nyx blush in taupe, i've heard so many great things about it ! great post x

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh will definitely have to pick up the NYX blush to try for contouring! Adore the moroccan hair mask one of my faves x

    Jordan | Keep Dreaming ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to get my hands on some MR this payday!! I really want to try NYX too!! Xx
    OliviaCheryl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. both brands have some fab products :)

      Delete
  5. There are so many amazing budget products out there atm! I love your picks and definitely want to try some out (:

    Blushhx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this NYX blush looks great! Im in need of a cool shade to contour with, everything Ive used so far turns out looking orange and streaky. The Maybelline glosses look great as well, would you believe I've never heard of them? Must try them out!

    tia | at0ut.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really good glosses for the price :)

      Delete
  7. I really want to try the S&G Micellar water, I'm not sure how I'd get on with the smell though. Salads, really?!
    Jodie xo // JodieLoue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep haha!thats what it reminds me of :)

      Delete
  8. How would you rate the S&G Micellar water compared to the Garnier one? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh good Q!this one removes makeup better but I prefer that the garnier one doesnt have a scent!:)

      Delete
  9. I love the Makeup Revolution palette. The shades are perfect for my everyday look :)

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Maybelline glosses are one of my favourites, i use mine nearly everyday! x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. When I found out soap and glory had a micella water I wanted to try it, but if it smells a bit funny maybe I'll stick to the one I'm using now!xx

    www.dimpl3dbrunette.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I normally adore anything S&G so that water sounds ideal. And the scent, I am intrigued by!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really loving micellenar waters lately! I'm currently using the Garnier one and I'm super impressed by how well it works. Super affordable too!
    Mish

    ReplyDelete
  14. The palette looks so lovely! I can't believe the price. x

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the NYX Taupe blusher - perfect contour shade for pale skin!

    www.throughthemirror.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really want to try the NYX blusher! People keep recommending it to me :)

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. The NYX shadow really is a staple! I haven't tried the S&G micellar yet but I do enjoy a good scent so perhaps I'll be one of those that prefers it to the Garnier!

    theeverydaylifeofrachel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. In love with Maybelline Colour Elixir's! x

    www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Moroccanoil haircare is divine! I have one of their sets and love it!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This NYX contour powder sounds amazing. I have to keep an eye out for this one. NYX is not readily available here but i am going to London next week.

    http://sciencekoekje.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  21. I literally just bought 2 color elixirs yesterday. I think they're absolutely gorgeous! They are quite good value like you said and definitely must haves in your makeup collection!!

    Pop on over | Rachael Styles Me

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the Naked Chocolate palette too :D I really love the Restorative Hair Mask from Moroccanoil. I never realised they did their products in small tubes like that too - I'll have to pick some up as I agree they're way more travel-friendly and also a good way to test them out before spending £30+ xx

    Magpie Jasmine | Zoeva Brush Set Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  23. The Naked chocolate looks such a pretty palette! The packaging is adorable! Need to get it! The Maybelline lipglosses were raved so much a few months back but nobody really talks about them now! x

    Jasmine || blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. The Naked Chocolate palette is one of my favourites xx


    Kate | A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo