7 Bloggers Who Have Shared Their Blog Earnings


Following on from my post on realistic ways to earn money from blogging, here are 7 bloggers who have shared their blog earnings. Personally, I find these posts really interesting and helpful as it gives you a realistic idea of how you can earn money via your blog. It also demonstrates that hard work really does pay off. Obviously, you and I are unlikely to consider monestising our blogs in exactly the same way as these bloggers but its definitely something to think about. 


Making sense of cents


A monthly statement as well as a year in review.


By Regina


Regina's blog is one of my favourites for everything blogging related. This income report is really easy to understand - I like that she goes into specifics about what aspects she has implemented to help with her income. 




A look at how money is earned from a food blog - this post shows traffic numbers and sources too, which is really interesting!


Retired by 40


A blog income report that is easy to understand with stats. I like that Gretchen has included her goals too!


Fitness fashionista


A monthly report with stats - I'd never heard of some of these sources to make income and if you're based in the US, I'd definitely consider some of these options.


Pulling curls


This is a great report if you're starting to monetise your blog. Hilary also includes some aspects that increased her income in a 3 month period.


Market your creativity


If you're thinking of creating a business via your blog then this one might be for you.


What I've learned from reading blog income reports

The majority of bloggers earn their income via many streams - most from adsense, blog networks, youtube, private ads, sponsored content etc.
A lot of bloggers also sell ebooks, blog coaching, online classes, own etsy businesses as a way of upping their revenue. As these blogs show, you dont need to be gaining millions of hits to make money from your blog. I think a lot comes down to trial and error, finding what works for you as well as gaining a loyal readership. Aspects, such as Pinterest, email and finding ways to grab a readers attention also seem to play pretty big parts too.


Twitter | Bloglovin | Google +

Check out my platinum advertiser The Bare Faced Chic and luxe advertiser Frannymac

31 comments

  1. this is such a useful and informative post, thanks!

    Rachel // Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really interesting read. I'm going to take a look at their blog as its a really interesting topic!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing, it was really interesting to read this, totally different to anything I've read before :)

    alice x | beautybyalicee | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh nice, thanks for that one

    ReplyDelete
  5. i never knew you could monetize your blog....... THANK YOU!!!!!!

    My Make-Up Collection + SWATCHES

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow this is rather interesting
    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is just crazy. I love how Dana Fox from The Wonder Forest worked on a bunch of projects that now just continue without her and earn her money, like her book and her apps. Great post Zoe.
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing! this is really enlightening and very informative

    styleandchocolates

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for an interesting and useful post! I can't wait to read more about it.

    Wishing you a wonderful Monday!
    Love from
    Anette Willemine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very interesting news!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post but...it's something I will not be able to achieve in a looong time. It's not sounding lazy or pathetic, just realistic. Maybe- one day!

    www.allnnothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. that's really interesting because I had no idea about the amount of money a blogger can earn each month ahaha

    https://aspoonfulofnature.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very interesting read - especially for a newbie blogger! I see this as a hobby, but it is amazing what you can achieve through hard work, dedication and a flare for blogging.

    Jess X

    http://chasinglifeandme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for the mention. Appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for sharing this!
    http://www.healthandbeautygirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. this was so helpful!

    http://lillieepad.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so inspiring thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for this. I love reading income reports and learning about the tools, services, and networks that are out there for bloggers. For the longest time I was only working with Amazon Associates and Adsense, earning pennies a day. It was so not worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very motivating and inspiring. Thanks for the post!
    http://www.lovelysharice.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, this is definitely an interesting read. I have to say these amazing bloggers have definitely inspired me! xx

    Sweetaholic Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much for sharing my income and traffic report! Pinch of Yum's report is what inspired me to start tracking my income and traffic.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow this was an eye opener, really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Its amazing what people can earn. I am a new blogger at the moment so It's really interesting to read what money can be made from successful blogs.

    Rachel xx

    http://www.rachelbustin.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I came across this interesting blog from the Facebook page of London Bloggers. Good to see that the good work and hard work giving you the reward. H

    Hoping to read more posts from this blog soon.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is a great post. I find a lot of your posts interesting actually. Keep up the awesome posts! :)

    www.girlcandress.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  26. This post is so inspirational!
    http://simplefootage.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi thanks so much for posting this. Great information. Inspiring and I believe anything is attainable if you work hard and put your all into it. It may take time but clear your own path to making money! Do you have links for each post? I am sorry new to blogging maybe the links are there and I missed them when I click on the photos it just opens a window with the picture.....

    :) maybe I can do a google search. Great blog thanks again.

    XoXo

    Kia Talein

    http://glamitupgirls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just click on the bold titles - it will take you straight to each post! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo