Most Loved in March 2015



I'm not sure how we're in April already!This year is just whizzing by so fast! I had quite a few favourite products that I loved in March, so I wanted to share them all. Apologies about my photo quality - I really need to spend some time trying to up my game but things are pretty hectic at the moment. 
In March, I purchased the Glamour Latest in Beauty Box - this box was seriously incredible. There were several full sized products, including Rimmel's new Oh My Gloss, a Revlon gel nail polish and topcoat, a Nuxe mask, Kiko shadow stick, Moroccan Oil Mask (deluxe sample size), Beauty UK brow palette and Model co cream blush. You also received a year's subscription to Glamour magazine - both print and digital versions. For £16.99 and free delivery, its a massive bargain - its still in stock here. Speaking of Glamour magazine, I thought I'd mention this subscription deal as its a great offer - you get three magazines for £1 and a bundle of Schwarzkopf products free. You can find the deal here. Just make sure you cancel after the three issues and you wont be charged any extra!

Makeup wise, I've really enjoyed using this Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro 1 Palette.* For £6,99, there are 16 shadows and a double ended brush - I'll be reviewing this soon in a separate post but overall I find it to be better quality then the some of their other palettes. In March, I also loved the Loreal Infallible Mattifying Foundation in 10 porcelain. This is a really great foundation for oily skins. I'm going to write a post soon on some of my favourite foundations and this one will definitely be in there - its long lasting, has good coverage and controls oil. I've also been using the Clinique Cheek Pop in plum pop (swatched here). It has one of the best formula's I've tried for a cream blush and wears really well throughout the day. 


When it comes to skincare, I normally test out a product for a few weeks until I feel like I've seen any results. However, the Bee Good Honey & Wild Flax Daily Moisturiser* is something else. I've only been using this for around a week but I really feel this is one of those products that is an instant wow. It keeps my skin hydrated, balanced, soothed and makes my makeup sit better. I use this in the morning as it instantly absorbs and makes my skin feel fresh. This isn't a super cheap moisturiser but you do get a free lipbalm when you spend over £10 on the beegood site.

This year, I'm trying to read more books - I'm failing hard right now but I have recently read The Girl on The Train by Paula Hawkins. This is an amazing book! I don't really read many thrillers but this had me gripped from the first page and I stayed up until about four in the morning to finish it. There's also a good twist at the end too! If you're looking for a new book to read then give this a shot!

Finally, I managed to splash out on a pair of trainers. I'm trying/failing to get into fitness and trainers were my first port of call. I've spotted the Nike Roshe Run all over pinterest and I like that they're a combination of being practical and stylish. After a bit of googling, I found my size (six) at Footlocker for £40. These were in the kids section and £30 cheaper than an adult size six. Crazy! These fit absolutely fine, so if you have smallish feet then always check the kids section as you'll save a lot of money in the process!

What have you been loving this month?

p.s I'm now offering various advertising packages - check out my page to find out more!

Twitter | Bloglovin | Google +

28 comments

  1. i really want to try that loreal foundation, it sounds really great ! i'm also feeling the nike roshe run love, i love my pair and never want to take them off ahaha ! x

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those trainers look so comfy! Abi :)
    http://www. myw0rldmyview.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The eyeshadow palette looks super pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, everyone is raving about this Girl on a Train book. My boyfriend read it a little while back and said it was alright so he explained to me what happened in it (and the twist) because I didn't think I'd read it, and now everyone is saying it's amazing! Might just read it anyway. LOVE those nike trainers too, such a steal! xx

    LA COCO NOIRE ¦ Lifestyle, Food and Photography Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the loreal foundation too, it lasts so well (:
    ABlogByPhilippa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never thought about checking the kids section for footwear! I'm gonna purchase that glamour box now i'm way too enticed by it, thanks for the post.
    Jen,
    jennifer's journal x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Clinique blushes! They recently expanded their line and added eight more shades so I picked up four :) They have some nice shades for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The book sounds great! Like the new sneakers!
    Amber
    http://www.sweetwordsprettypictures.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really enjoyed this post - you mentioned so much interesting stuff. Can't wait to see your post on foundations! I've been into my Yankee Candle in Fluffy Towels in March, amongst other things :)
    Rebecca | The Two Twenty Somethings
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Clinique cheek pop looks stunning!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Iconic Pro 1 palette looks lovely - it's definitely a great, affordable alternative to the Lorac Pro. I have a pair of Roshe Run's too and I find them so comfy! It's absolutely worth checking the kids section first. I've saved so much money by getting shoes from there instead of the adults section.

    Antonia x | Fifi and the Diamonds

    ReplyDelete
  12. I recently picked up some Roshe Runs in grey! But I have big size 7's BOO!

    Georgina x
    foxonthehunt.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have also been loving the L'Oreal foundation lately, it's definitely the base I have been reaching for the most xx

    Ioanna | Hearting.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Umm I feel like I'm already sucked in and now need to read that book.
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post. Latest in Beauty probably have the best beauty boxes on the market for sizes and value. I've been really bad with magazines at late, I am subscribed to Glamour magazine and have the whole of this year, in a pile, to be read. I also purchase New Magazine weekly and there's 6 in a pile waiting for me. I'm struggling to find time now a days to read, which I hate. The Pro Palette's are my favourite. I find the more expensive (though they are inexpensive) palette of Makeup revolution to be better quality than the £4 range. xx

    Kate | A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've also been enjoying my nikes!
    if you want to check out my blog:
    www.unknownkc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I did not know Glamour did a beauty box! Thanks for sharing! x
    www.ivyrode.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am obsessed with MUR palettes. I love Iconic 3.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I must try out that eyeshadow palette, it looks so pretty! x

    Blushhx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful! I need some new trainers and I will have to try the kids section! I have been loving my Kate Moss nude lipstick! xx

    That Girl Rhianna

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh great post, I would really like to try the L'Oreal foundation. As a brand, they're usually great for pale people like me!

    http://shebearacharmedlife.blogspot.co.uk/

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  22. I need to get my hands on the new L'Oreal foundation, it sounds incredible!

    http://shewhoisshort.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have tried none of the products you mentioned! I need to up my game!! Xx
    OliviaCheryl.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. The makeup revolution palette looks high end :D definitely going to try it
    www.bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. Omg! I need to get myself down to Footlocker and look at the kid's section as I recently bought a pair of Nike Air Max Theas for £79.99 :/ I too am a size 6 so hopefully they'll fit me X

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
  26. I really want to try out the foundation, I've heard so many great things about it.

    GreyWalls 

    ReplyDelete
  27. I've heard of the girl on the train, everyone is saying that its great! I'm going to have to read it! Great favourites x
    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo