The Ultimate Ebay Makeup Brush List Under £3



1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

I've purchased a few makeup brushes from Ebay and I'm always surprised by the quality. I've comprised a little list of some of the best unbranded brushes all under £3. Some of these I've purchased myself, some are on my wishlist and some I've ordered and waiting to arrive.

If you're looking for a cheap liner brush then (1) might be of interest to you. This one is just 99p with free shipping. For face brushes, there are a number of options here. (2) are various base brushes that can be used for foundation, powder, blush, concealer and contouring. (3) is ideal for contouring or concealer due to its tapered shape and is just £1.79 with free postage. I own (4) this four piece brush set and its insanely good for just £1.36. I mainly use these brushes for concealing but they're really soft and wash well too. My recent purchase is this 3d brush (5) which is a sigma dupe. I haven't given it a go yet but I'm interested to see how it works.

This (6) Ecotools dupe bamboo brush set is perfect for travelling as these are mini brushes with a small pouch. Finally, I've just ordered one of these sponges (7) as they're only 99p with free shipping. I don't normally use sponges but these would work well for contouring so I'm keen to give it a go!

Twitter | Bloglovin | Google +

Check out my platinum advertiser The Bare Faced Chic

16 comments

  1. I am loving your blog content at the moment, keep it up. You're becoming my favourite blogger!

    My Morning Routine | Spring 2015

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the post I needed! I am forever losing brushes and need to find decent affordable ones

    Thanks so much and enjoy the rest of your Sunday

    With love, hayley x

    http://thelifestylemenu.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love eBay brushes !
    It is actually surprising how tell they actually work.
    I really want to get that sigma dupe because I have been eyeing out the real deal.

    http://milkshakekingdom.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please do a review on the sponges since I've been wanting to try them! I also love ebay brushes and I have set 4 as well. They are very good quality in my opinion

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love eBay brushes! I've bought some before and I've been pleasantly surprised. I love the look of the 3D brushes.

    Emily // Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Half of my brush collection make up from brushes i got from Ebay! Ive found some amazing ones!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I need to start buying off eBay!

    http://www.gemmacarey.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, I just ordered way too many of these brushes! For those prices how couldn't I? Haha :)

    Blushhx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These brushes look really high quality for how cheap they are, woah!

    Gemma Louise | Just Little Things

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brushes with a student friendly budget i think i may need to try some of these, i like the look of set number 4

    Jen - http://rebelpurple3.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favourite blogger has yet again come up with such a helpful and unique post. Love it! xx

    Eva || http://evasstudio.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really want to treat myself to #2!

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks so much for this!

    www.wonderlandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing post! I've never bought any brushes from Ebay but I'm definitely going to after reading this, such bargains! xx

    www.secretsofarose.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing post. I've never bought brushes from ebay but I will definitely give it a try now, thank you! xx
    juleyslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. How have I not passed through your blog earlier? You've got great content - a bit of everything!! Keep it up Zoe. I had to subscribe.

    Pop on over | Rachael Styles Me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo