Amara Amara Rose Quartz Drop Earrings from Jewel Street


Jewel Street is an online marketplace for branded jewellery. You'll find pieces ranging from around £10 up to high end and over 250 independent designers. I recently had the opportunity to try a piece of jewellery and I opted for the gorgeous Amara Amara rose quartz circular drop earrings - you can find them in aqua here.

These earrings are set in 18ct gold vermeil and are perfect for adding a little glamour to an evening outfit. I don't wear a lot of jewellery apart from earrings, so I like to have something that can add a bit of elegance. These drop earrings feel lightweight, which is ideal for someone like me who just cant wear heavy earrings. They arrived in a presentation box, so if you're thinking of gifting someone a piece of jewellery then the Amara Amara collection is perfect. 

What I like about Jewel Street is that they support small designers by taking a smaller percentage of revenue than other retailers. There's also a 30 day money back guarantee on every purchase, so the buyer is covered too. With jewellery designers from all over the globe, theres definitely something for everyone - if you love rose gold, then check out the offerings as there are genuinely some really nice pieces. 


Twitter | Bloglovin | Google +

Check out my platinum advertiser LAZE SUNDAZE and diamond advertiser Melissa Hearts Weddings

9 comments

  1. Those earrings are gorgeous!

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quartz is one of my favorite gem! These earrings are beautiful and so particular!

    Giulia
    www.leggitea.it
    www.leggiteablog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! Sounds like a great site x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the different shades of color used. They look quite simple but elegant.
    Rachael Styles Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so so nice! Simple but lovely.
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty and classy earrings Visit me at www.igaberry.com You can follow me here: https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/igaberry-13323143
    Have a lovely day, Iga x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think these are beautiful! Might have to invest in a pair - thanks for sharing your find :)
    Rebecca | The Two Twenty Somethings
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are such beautiful earrings!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those, they're so pretty :)

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo