On the Sidebar April 2015

It's time to share the love with April's blog advertisers and this last month, I've had the pleasure of two amazing bloggers sponsoring Sweet Electric. Here's a little more about the lovely ladies behind the blog - I hope you'll check them out!

If you'd like to advertise on the sidebar, take a look at all the information here. You can book via Passionfruit or via emailing me and each ad can be placed whenever you're ready!



The Barefaced Chic is a quirky, imaginative lifestyle blog that offers a 
slightly wacky sanctuary in a sea of sensibility. Its mission is to 
bring you a frequent dose of beauty, fashion, lifestyle, health, sound 
advice and laughs. And, in this sometimes cookie cutter world, the aim 
of The Barefaced Chic is to be the chocolate, raspberry crème brûlée!

With a no nonsense approach, within the features on the blog, mature 
women are encouraged to celebrate themselves, love their quirks and feel 
happy in their own skin: hence The Barefaced Chic.





Hi there. My names Fran and as the name probably gives away, I blog at http://frannymac.com. Originally a country mouse, I took the plunge and moved to West London. You'll normally find me with either my camera, a cup of tea or a good book in hand. I write about the things I love most, namely makeup, clothes and going on adventures. I love to meet other bloggers, so come say hi!

Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram





Twitter | Bloglovin | Google +

1 comment

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo