A Change of Name...


I think its around 2 weeks since I last blogged on here, which feels like a lifetime. This is the longest break I've had since starting this space over 3 years ago but its feels good to have taken the time to refresh and have some time off. In reality, I've been working and adjusting to life with a little kitten (she's super cute!). You may have noticed that I've changed my design and blog name too. There was nothing wrong with my old blog name Sweet Electric but I always wanted my name as part of my blog name. Unfortunately I dont have a cool name, so Oh Zoe will have to do. I've got loads to blog about and I'm itching to get started again. I'll also be resuming posting on my other blog Diary of a freelancer too as well as some other things I've got in the pipeline! Stay tuned xxx


Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo