Soap & Glory Peach Party


I feel like I haven't blogged for ages and in truth, this little space has been neglected over the past month or so. Life has just gotten in the way recently and to be honest, I felt like I needed a break. However, I'm slowly easing myself back into blogging and thought I'd begin with a product I've been using consistently over the past few weeks. 

Soap & Glory doesn't need any introduction. I'm probably more interested in their makeup line than their body and skincare range as there's some real gems in there. Peach Party is officially a blush but I've been using it as a highlighter and its become a real staple in my makeup bag. 

Peach Party has several shimmery segments that resemble neapolitan ice cream. I guess you could use them separately if you have a very small brush, however they work best when swirled together with a fluffy face brush. The result is a shimmery peachy pink shade that would work well on a variety of skin tones. I personally find this too shimmery to be used as a blusher but as a highlighter, its perfect! It lasts a decent amount of time on the skin and creates luminosity wherever you apply it. For £11, its a job well done!

18 comments

  1. I've had my eye on this for a while as it looks just so gorgeous!!

    Rachel | Beauty and The Bird

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh this looks so damn good! x

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate shimmery blushers so i would also use this as a highlighter, it looks stunning! x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does look like a neopolitan ice cream and a great piece of summer makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I reviewed this the other day and I love it. I can't fault it as a blusher - It makes me want to buy more of their make up x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agree this would look lovely as a highlighter and a much cheaper version of some of the other high end highlighters out there. The colours look lovely. xx

    franklyflawless.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't worry about not posting, I've only just ended my 4 month (oops) break! I've always been really interested in this, as I've loved all of the Soap & Glory makeup I've tried :) x

    A Little Treat | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a lovely product, I really like the colours in the wheel!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks beautiful! It's too bad they don't sell Soap & Glory in the Netherlands. I also can't find any webshop that sells it... Can't wait to finally buy some of their products when I go to England!
    Have a great Sunday! xx

    http://anneslittlearea.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks stunning! I haven't tried any of the S&G makeup but I've heard so many great things about it. Love the new blog name as well! x
    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love this, it's so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. This blusher looks beautiful! I want to try!!

    http://www.gemmacarey.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. That looks absolutely gorgeous!

    Www.Eyelash-wishes.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't tried much of soap and glory's makeup range. I got given a big box of random products last Christmas and I loved them all so I might try this blush at some point
    http://randombrilliancewithme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. The colour of this is absolutely gorgeous, I must go and have a look next time I'm in town.

    Lucy x
    http://shebearacharmedlife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the look of this - highlighting blusher is so perfect for summer :) will have to go and have a swatch in Boots xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  17. I saw this on a heyclaire video! It's so gorgeous swatched x

    Katina | www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo