Summer Repurchases


Do you ever find that you always seem to use up products at the same time? I still have a list of products that I need to repurchase but I made the start by picking up these three beauty gems.
I don't mind paying more for a beauty product if its something that really works. Saying that, I am a slight snob when it comes to skincare and I hate to admit that but I just find that the majority of drugstore skincare doesn't work that well on my skin. 

My ultimate favourite face mask is the Antipodes Manuka Honey Mask. This stuff is the bomb for giving your complexion a bit of TLC. Its the perfect treat if your skin is stressed, dull or just in a need of a pick me up. I also find its great for soothing blemishes and redness too. The honey scent is divine which makes it a real pleasure to use. My skin always feels clean, balanced and fresh after use and I'd highly recommend it for the majority of skin types. I got mine from Beauty Bay here as its a little cheaper than elsewhere. 

Now and again, I tend to suffer with dryness around my mouth. I actually think it may have been down to a toothpaste I was using as switching hasn't caused any problems (touch wood) so far. The best product I've found for dealing with extreme dryness is the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream. Now, this oily cream doesn't have the most pleasant of scents. However, it is really effective on soothing and restoring dry or sore skin. I've used this on my elbows, feet, nose (its good to use in winter when you have a bad cold!) and its really does work a treat! You can also use it as a lip balm too. I only use this product at night as it does smell quite strong and its one of those oily balms that doesn't absorb well. Despite that, I've been through a few tubes of this stuff and its one I always come back too when I have any dry patches that need sorting. Its fairly cheap to pick up at All Beauty for £12.25 here. 

My hair is pretty fried right now so I've been using the Redken Extreme Anti-snap Treatment to try and strengthen the ends (a hair cut is required stat!). I've had a few bottles of this and it really makes my hair feel stronger and healthier. I'd recommend it for damaged or dry hair that needs a boost. You use this cream on your hair before heat, though I use it on dry hair too. It helps to soften and smooth and it smells incredible too. Its not super cheap but I've yet to find anything that does a similar job in making the ends of my hair look better. You can find it here at Feel Unique.

Next on my repurchase list - Kiehls Avocado Eye Cream and Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer.

Have you tried any of these products?

9 comments

  1. anti snap has always been a favourite of mine, i can't even tell you how many bottles i sold of that when i was in beauty school!

    brooke | brooke elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask never fails to impress me. I will definitely look into the other products too x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The honey mask sounds so divine <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love the antipodes honey mask! Leaves my skin feeling so soft too! x

    Angela | The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to try that redken product! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am obsessed with the EA 8 hour cream I have the lipbalm and it works wonders

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's about time I picked up the Antipodes Honey mask, I keep seeing people review it and say how amazing it is! I've just got my hands on the Dr. PAWPAW balm which I think is pretty similar to Elizabeth Arden but I am still tempted!

    Jasmine | jasminehardingmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing the love of Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask Zoe, we love it too! It is one of our top selling skin care products in the UK. We use a traditional remedy of New Zealand Maori people, antibacterial manuka honey, which powerfully draws moisture to your skin to hydrate it intensely. #lovethearoha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to admit, I'm not the biggest fan of the 8 Hour Cream, but maybe I need to give it another go ;) The Antipodes Manuka Honey Mask sounds fab though!! Great post x

    Ellen Rozalia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo